DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - August 2023 | Tata Play

The BEST DTH of the Month for August 2023 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D2H Completely Deserves Win Here Even Though They Don't Have Much Bandwidth Still They Have Added Much Needed HD Channels

But Inspite Of Having New Satellite Tata Play Didn't Launched Demanded HD Channels

If Tata Play Wins (Because Of Fan Boys) Here, I'm Not Gonna Post Any Tata Play Updates In This Month For Sure,,,
You might be right in your 1st & 2nd points.

But 3rd Points is absolutely rubbish no one is forcing anyone to provide updates about any particular DTH, If you are providing updates for all DTH is very appreciated by me and others.

But just for silly things you are stopping providing updates and giving unnecessary warning/ Threat is not acceptable atleast for me don't know what moderators or Team members thinks about it

But Point No.3 is totally wrong from your end.

No one here seems to take any stand from the team

Forget about the poll and voting as that it’s not the main matter

The matter is disrespectful towards another member and calling others fan boy

Today if it is alllowed just because he is a senior member then tomorrow others will also start the same

@PowerStar bro this is your thread hence the tag

But 3rd Points is absolutely rubbish no one is forcing anyone to provide updates about any particular DTH, If you are providing updates for all DTH is very appreciated by me and others.

But just for silly things you are stopping providing updates and giving unnecessary warning/ Threat is not acceptable atleast for me don't know what moderators or Team members thinks about it

Thanks For The Feedback Bro!

Will Keep This In Mind! 🤗🤗🤗

No one here seems to take any stand from the team

Forget about the poll and voting as that it’s not the main matter

The matter is disrespectful towards another member and calling others fan boy

Today if it is alllowed just because he is a senior member then tomorrow others will also start the same

@PowerStar bro this is your thread hence the tag

Buddy, i think u and other members should also follow the same rule & not level such allegations against me time and again.

I have been faced with many members using terms like "airtel or disney star fanboy" for me even though i always state facts in my post and encourage productive discussions wherein i give proper reasoning for statements i make , answer questions asked ....if i am unsure about something then i clearly highlight the same thereby mentioning it as possibilities.

Many members do not try to understand the content , context of posts and keep asking same question/queries which i have answered earlier alonside repeatedly tagging me as fanboy :(

Dear Tata Play,

Fan Boys, Girls, Teenagers, Uncle, Aunties And Senior Citizens As Well As NRIs,

You Got All Rights To Support Your Favourite DTHs, Nobody Denying,

But This Thread Is Simply About DTH Of The Month!

One Can Get Clear Instructions On 1st Post Itself,,,

But Giving Some Random Reasons For Voting TP And Not Voting The Actual Performer,,,

Will Come To The Point, What Was Tata Play Doing For An Year?? Without Speeding Up Migration And OTA Development, And Till This Moment, It's Not Completely Done Yet,

Too Much Of Compression, No New Bulk Channels Addition, Etc,,,,

Inspite Of All These Mess Ups If You Claim, You Have Voted The Best Performer

Then

You're In Different League!

Would Be Happy, If You Can Check Tata Play Threads How Many Asking Me For Updates,,,

Just Saying,,,

D2H Completely Deserves Win Here Even Though They Don't Have Much Bandwidth Still They Have Added Much Needed HD Channels

But Inspite Of Having New Satellite Tata Play Didn't Launched Demanded HD Channels

If Tata Play Wins (Because Of Fan Boys) Here, I'm Not Gonna Post Any Tata Play Updates In This Month For Sure,,,
much more better voice ,ur rocking speake i agree that

Is it possible to change voting?

Wanto to vote D2H, just realized...and frustrated with TP's whole marketing this month about GSAT 24, but realistically not gained anything as a south Indian customer who expected at least a single channel migration rather than so-called picture quality improvements for STAR Vijay...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock