DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - August 2023 | Tata Play

The BEST DTH of the Month for August 2023 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One question....

If a member is happy with a operator that he is using and votes for that based on its performace, should he be called a Fan Boy ???

Lets be fair here... Lets take my example

Why whould I vote for some other operator that i do not use , if they have added some HD channels ??? How am i being affected if the said DTH operator has added it, and i am not a user of their service ? Should I vote for that operator just becasue they have added it, and it doesnt make a difference if a user is using or not their services ???

Or is it the fault of the members of the poll itself that there are more % of members using DTH A as compared to DTH B ???

You're Confusing Things Again And Again

What's This Thread All About???

Why Can't You Read First Post Properly??

Why Can't Members Analyse The Performance Of DTHs On Particular Month As Already Data Given, Who Did What??

You're Confusing Things Again And Again

What's This Thread All About???

Why Can't You Read First Post Properly??

Why Can't Members Analyse The Performance Of DTHs On Particular Month As Already Data Given, Who Did What??

So you mean to say end user satisfacting is not the main motive behind voting ??? You mean to say based on the performance one should vote for a DTH even if one is not using their service ???

What is the use beind voting if there is no user satisfaction ??? Vote purely on the basis of performance is again subjective as i said, each one has a different opeinion and people must respect that, and not crib saying they will stop posting updates on TP this month. This is the issue more of a problem then the POLL itself as you are taking the results personally.

Then see the polls, people have voted even for ADTV, Dish TV and DDFD also. That means these members have voted on performance ??? Or you have issues only and only with TP Fan Boys like you said above ???

Yes i can read, and I can understand what you mean to say, but sadly you are not getting what i am trying to tell.

So you mean to say end user satisfacting is not the main motive behind voting ??? You mean to say based on the performance one should vote for a DTH even if one is not using their service ???
This is not a thread of who is using which service to vote based on the service that we use. It's purely performance for the month.
Then see the polls, people have voted even for ADTV, Dish TV and DDFD also. That means these members have voted on performance ??? Or you have issues only and only with TP Fan Boys like you said above ???
Can you see the difference in vote. I hope you understand. I don't want to reveal the numbers. But you can see. DDFD added DD Sports HD. Which is a good thing if people vote for it.

What is the use beind voting if there is no user satisfaction ??? Vote purely on the basis of performance is again subjective as i said, each one has a different opeinion and people must respect that, and not crib saying they will stop posting updates on TP this month. This is the issue more of a problem then the POLL itself as you are taking the results personally.

Yes i can read, and I can understand what you mean to say, but sadly you are not getting what i am trying to tell.

Tata Play Fan Boys Doing This Since Very Long Irrespective Of Who Performed Best, They Always Vote For Tata Play,

This Thread Is Not About Whether The Users Are Satisfied Or Not About Their Respective DTHs

This Thread About Who Is Best Peformer In The Month!

As I Said Earlier You're Free To Report Any Of My Posts To Team,

Just Stick To Thread Topic.

Ha Ha Ha Ha, LOL, You're Nailed It!

These Fan Boys Never Changes
iF you do not feel ashamed in calling other members as fan boys despite being senior member, then take it from me

Becasue of this name calling I SHALL NEVER participate in any future DTHOTM polls again. Thanks for all the namecalling to other memebers shows you real way of respecting others.

Last edited:
iF you do not feel ashamed in calling other members as fan boys despite being senior member, then take it from me

Becasue of this name calling I SHALL NEVER participate in any future DTHOTM polls again. Thanks for all the namecalling to other memebers shows you real way of respecting others.

Oh My God! Don't Do This!

Can't Imagine DTHOTM Without Your Participation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock