DTH of The Month - February 2017 | Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter wewake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 408
  • Views Views: Views 27,699

The BEST DTH of The Month of February 2017 is???

• Dish TV

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Tata Sky

Votes: 37 27.0%
  • Airtel Digital TV

Votes: 41 29.9%
  • Videocon D2H

Votes: 16 11.7%
  • Reliance Digital TV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sun Direct

Votes: 37 27.0%
  • DD Free Dish

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • NOTA

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: DTH of The Month February - 2017

Chezhiyan said:
So 2017 January Winner Sun Direct:ohya
February Winner Sun Direct:ohya
March Winner Sun Direct(51% Chance):sp

#southIndia'sNo.1DTH

:no:no bro we can't say, bcoz TS adding few channels day after tomorrow & they will add more in this month, i think & ADTV also added more & adding more. If SD will do same then we can say, but still it is far that 51℅ chances for SD in next month.

Chezhiyan said:
So 2017 January Winner Sun Direct:ohya
February Winner Sun Direct:ohya
March Winner Sun Direct(51% Chance):sp

#southIndia'sNo.1DTH

Everything is fine.. but definitely not number 1 DTH bro.. This is not for teasing or poking. But in my view it is the fact.

M.J.Sadiq said:
Everything is fine.. but definitely not number 1 DTH bro.. This is not for teasing or poking. But in my view it is the fact.

Sun Direct Itself Claiming As South India's No1 DTH Bro

And I Beleiving That It Is True:shy

Post 2017 I believe that sun direct will shed of South Indian DTH tag as this year lot of ROI Channels are supposed to be added, if you have seen my that thread on sd.

sagR said:
:no:no bro we can't say, bcoz TS adding few channels day after tomorrow & they will add more in this month, i think & ADTV also added more & adding more. If SD will do same then we can say, but still it is far that 51℅ chances for SD in next month.

Ok Then

Iam Reducing The Sun Direct Percentage From 51%

Sun Direct 34%
Tata Sky 33%
Airtel Digital TV 33%:P:lol

#Just Kidding:k

I have a question for kreadysharma, pradeepking66, Prasanna bro : What compelled you to vote for Dish TV ?

I have a question for Gurmeet Singh and Lakthpal bro : What compelled you to vote for DD Free Dish and NOTA respectively ?

If Gurmeet bro, you say DD Dish added 2 new channels, then I shall also say DD removed 2 old channels too. So net addition becomes zero.

I would like to make it clear to all members, one point. This is not the vote for favourite DTH of yours. This is DTH of the month poll based on that month's performance.

Moreover, had it been favourite dth of yours, what was the need of conducting this poll every month ? As favourite DTH does not change monthly. So, please from March 2017 onwards vote wisely.

@Pradeep & Prasanna Bro: You both have Dish TV in your home, this is also your favourite DTH. So every month your votes are reserved for it bro. Is it fair bro to vote biasedly ? Tell us bro.

I did not expect Gurmeet bro to vote for DD as DD has nothing to show in terms of performance this month.

The bro who voted for NOTA: Why NOTA ? You could not see TS, ADTV, VD2H & Sun Dth's performance ?

Then what compelled you to vote for NOTA ?

I know you guys might not change your attitude in spite of my post. But I still believe you must vote unbiasedly.

Chezhiyan said:
Sun Direct Itself Claiming As South India's No1 DTH Bro

And I Beleiving That It Is True:shy
They're claiming this from the beginning when they had few HD channels :hehe

Chezhiyan said:
Ok Then

Iam Reducing The Sun Direct Percentage From 51%

Sun Direct 34%
Tata Sky 33%
Airtel Digital TV 33%:P:lol

#Just Kidding:k

Let's see, i m waiting for RDTV & D2H to do better in this month. They are lazy, d2h somehow did well in last month but waiting from these two dth's more in this month:)

tata sky ka zamana Gaya...:shy :shy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom