DTH recommendation

Shashank789

Reaction score
Recommendation of best DTH service for Samsung 40inch Full HD. All sports, kannada,, some news, Hindi channels along with sports HD channels.

go for videocon d2h hd.. they have heighest no. of hd/sd channels & services and price also good...

Sbhopale said:
Go with d2h for sd channels or go with Airtel for HD channels or till wait diwali for tata sky.

That's better option sbhopale

Thanks for the suggestion. I had videocon d2h in my mind. Is the clarity same to tata sky for both sd and hd channels. Heard that HD channels in d2h are amplified.

well for sure tata sky has better picture quality then other dth's. but d2h picture quality also average..

shud i go for Tata sky what can be the offers available as per my liking. Now i am using set top box given by cable tv operators. Whether d2h clarity be better then that

as digitisation happening all over india, so better to go for a dth.. tata sky is also not bad, they have some space issue on current satellite, but they already have hired another satellite named gsat-10 which is launched successfully last month, and they will add bunch of channels soon, recently they have added colors hd along with 4 standard defination channels... for all latest updates on tata sky go to this link: DreamDTH Community Forums - TATA(Sky DTH

and no, tata sky audio and picture quality better then any other dth provider.. d2h has recently added 5.1 dolby digital sound in hd channels where tata sky already have 7.1 !! :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock