DTH recommendation

deep_1890

Reaction score
Hiii buddies

I am currently a dish tv user and frustrated with the service they provide and how they loot the customer. I would like to switch on too other dth . But there are few points that I would like to ponder before investing ...

1. Long term benefit (it shouldnt be like after 6 months I need to see for other)
2. Cheap
3. Good quality SD and HD channels (not 10/10)
4. Activeness in adding new good channels and services they provide

Kindly please suggest me ..I am residing in delhi

@Ravishankar Krishnamoorthy - basically there are few channels like star venture sports channel and life ok which is not included in the highest pack and like other dth active music sevice and etc.. they dont provide anything and there customer care is the most frustrating thing..long holds and still no resolution and currently removal of few dd+ channels which were essential for elders at home forced me to look for new one....

@pugazhbhalaji - bro thanks for the suggestion ...is the hd quality is also good of d2h ? please tell me about this ... :)

deep_1890 said:
Hiii buddies

I am currently a dish tv user and frustrated with the service they provide and how they loot the customer. I would like to switch on too other dth . But there are few points that I would like to ponder before investing ...

1. Long term benefit (it shouldnt be like after 6 months I need to see for other)
2. Cheap
3. Good quality SD and HD channels (not 10/10)
4. Activeness in adding new good channels and services they provide

Kindly please suggest me ..I am residing in delhi

Hi. I think you should go for Videocon d2h. For details you can also post your questions on their Facebook page. They will really help you.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock