Seeking Help Dth yearly pack

Bishnu bro his problem is solving with single Rs50 Popular HD pack in DishTV Zee TV HD, Zee Cinema HD Star Plus HD Star Gold Select HD, Star Gold HD, Star Bharat HD,Sony HD,SAB HD,MTV Beats HD,MAX HD, Colors HD, Colors HD, Cineplex HD ,& tv HD & Pictures HD, why he should have D2h paying for two packs and seeing all Hindi Channels Twice and spending Rs169+129 +tax ,with subcribing to non stop pack he can avoid double payment for same channel,for example when you have Zee channel HD why you will see ZEE channel SD,these operators like Tatasky are looting in name of giving SD and HD extracting double money from us

rdtv get 1449 1 yr all paid channels +5 yr fta channel its best

rdtv get 1449 1 yr all paid channels +5 yr fta channel its best
Rdtv will be dead soon....all customers are requested to migrate to other dth... Rdtv does not have all channels...

Rdtv will be dead soon....all customers are requested to migrate to other dth... Rdtv does not have all channels...
Eh? Are u aware of recent Rs 1499 and Rs 2499 offers? It is officially displayed on STB too.

TJ_DJ bro offers are fine but finacial condition of company is such that running business for even 5-6 months is diffficult with very less number of subscribers left out after migration,business runs if you have volumes today why Airtel is surviving against Jio because it has maximum users ,today Tatadocomo,and others have wound up business as they never had numbers,why DishTV is giving cheap channels because it is no. one in DTH due to more number of customers

I agree. Taking a new RDTV connection is a big no-no. I mistook as someone already having RDTV.

Seems no option.. Have to buy 3 years 99pack at rs 2140 from ebay. After that I can recharge with family hd add on and some channels as ala carts which will bring down effective monthly cost to less than 200. Will still check with local dealer
Few questions -
1.Can i subscribe family hd add on with 99 pack?
2.Dishtv cc executive was saying if i buy from them lnb provided will be different from online site purchase ? Is it true?
3. How is favourite setting in dishtv? Actually my mom is going to use it... So if all my fav channels can be arranged serially it will be easier for her.. Becoz you know dishtv lcn are quite weird some channel have lcn as 2****

Azhar888 bro I purchased same from ebay.buy only from seller having 98% + ratings,as soon as you pay online your address details are transferred to as per your address PIN code and your area dealer calls you for installation.After installation he will activate Rs600+ monthly pack after installation.That contains Base pack +plus full on HD pack.As per DishTV rules you have to consume it in one month by watching all channels,second day the ebay dealer will do Rs1279 recharge for making it 3 years non stop pack,after 30 days ie expiration of present pack.It is your smartness with DishTV Customer care to remove as much original packs as possible and use same money to convert to Family HD add on but after 30 days 100% it is possible to do it,I purchased 3 connections,in two I was successful using DishTV money for Family HD but in one they activated only after one month after expiration of present costly pack.Please book only on ebay where contact no. of dealer is displayed and you can talk to them with good customer ratings,best of luck bro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock