Seeking Help Dth yearly pack

Azhar888 bro I purchased same from ebay.buy only from seller having 98% + ratings,as soon as you pay online your address details are transferred to as per your address PIN code and your area dealer calls you for installation.After installation he will activate Rs600+ monthly pack after installation.That contains Base pack +plus full on HD pack.As per DishTV rules you have to consume it in one month by watching all channels,second day the ebay dealer will do Rs1279 recharge for making it 3 years non stop pack,after 30 days ie expiration of present pack.It is your smartness with DishTV Customer care to remove as much original packs as possible and use same money to convert to Family HD add on but after 30 days 100% it is possible to do it,I purchased 3 connections,in two I was successful using DishTV money for Family HD but in one they activated only after one month after expiration of present costly pack.Please book only on ebay where contact no. of dealer is displayed and you can talk to them with good customer ratings,best of luck bro
Thanks bro for detail info😊..
Can you please clarify question no 2 and 3?

No bro there is no difference in LNB as you are booking a HD connection so special dual LNB will be provided by dealer,in SD connection it is single LNB.I have not used but I think there is a option to select your preferred channels to make user friendly pack in SET TOP BOX.And one thing I forgot that when installation is done and Rs1279 recharge is done by ebay seller you have to call customer care to convert 3 years non stop immediately,they will not do but if you insist too much only only they do,after that only you can add HD family pack but if they say full on HD will continue then you wait for 30 days and remove full on HD pack (as it contains all channels of family HD) and then add family HD after 30 days

Last edited:
Tha
No bro there is no difference in LNB as you are booking a HD connection so special dual LNB will be provided by dealer,in SD connection it is single LNB.I have not used but I think there is a option to select your preferred channels to make user friendly pack in SET TOP BOX.And one thing I forgot that when installation is done and Rs1279 recharge is done by ebay seller you have to call customer care to convert 3 years non stop immediately,they will not do but if you insist too much only only they do,after that only you can add HD family pack but if they say full on HD will continue then you wait for 30 days and remove full on HD pack (as it contains all channels of family HD) and then add family HD after 30 days
Thanks bro😊

So if don't call cc i can use the 1279 amount for any recharge🤔? ... If yes i am planning to use 590 for 1 year 99 pack rest for family hd add on...

no Sir as soon as they do Rs1279 recharge your registered mobile no. will receive a message that after 30 days your pack will be modified to 3 years non stop pack after expiry of present 30 days monthly pack that unique recharge(Rs1279) is consumed immediately by the system and can not be used for any other purpose,why still you are interested in Rs590 pack as it is not available on line and if you buy a new connection for Rs 1490 minus Rs200 discount ie Rs1290 and do Rs1279 recharge yourself the money spent by you is much more and Jio fibre is coming in few months with Box with unlimited internet and Tv channels in that box for Rs500-700 per month or may little more, that day all Tatasky, D2h and Airtel will fall to their knees and reduce their monthly charges drastically,same will happen what happened when Airtel was selling 1 Gb in mobile data for Rs295 and today is giving unlimited calls for Rs 7 per day with 1GB data per day

Last edited:
Jio fibre is coming in few months with Box with unlimited internet and Tv channels in that box for Rs500-700
What is the expected launch date of Jio Digital Cable? Been hearing since a long time, but no updates.

What is the expected launch date of Jio Digital Cable? Been hearing since a long time, but no updates.

It's IPTV Service I Think Expected Launch May be Mid 2018 Or Diwali

i am also thinking to shift to Dish from TS in Feb/March wen my balance with TS gets over. Full on HD pack suffices my need. Which is the cheapest base pack offer ? and where is the best deal for dish next hd premium installation?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock