Seeking Help Dth yearly pack

Ok... Thx bro😊
Yesterday i visited local dealer they said same thing which you said earlier 1890+1yr/3yr recharge... Not aware about ebay offer....but found one difference ebay offers 1 year warranty whereas the product if bought from dishtv site or local dealer offers lifetime warranty...why the difference?

My pack has expired already... Waiting for good offer as Amazon sale is starting in 2hrs..i have 40inch FHD tv.. So just wanted to ask again.
Will HD and Sd channels look good.. Don't mind please as it is 3 year commitment offer😉... So don't want to suffer for 3 long years

Rom1moR can reply your query better regarding warranty of Box.In ebay buy from any seller with 98% + ratings,because they(sellar) have not cheated buyers thats why 98% buyers have given good ratings,but they will never give 1 year pack.3 years non stop pack is good as Tatasky,D2H companies are cheating customers by forcefully selling double packs,if you have Zee TV SD,they force you to buy Hd add on pack to activate Zee TV HD,once both channels ZEE and Zee HD are activated,you will never see Zee SD channel but you are paying for both .This 3 years pack avoids double payment in Dish TV

Rom1moR can reply your query better regarding warranty of Box.In ebay buy from any seller with 98% + ratings,because they(sellar) have not cheated buyers thats why 98% buyers have given good ratings,but they will never give 1 year pack.3 years non stop pack is good as Tatasky,D2H companies are cheating customers by forcefully selling double packs,if you have Zee TV SD,they force you to buy Hd add on pack to activate Zee TV HD,once both channels ZEE and Zee HD are activated,you will never see Zee SD channel but you are paying for both .This 3 years pack avoids double payment in Dish TV
Ok.. Bro.. That raises another question few HD channels does not show same programme as their SD counterpart.. For example movie channel like zee cinema which contain huge library of movie show different movie in sd and hd channel... In Zee cinema HD you will notice same movies are repeated every 3rd or 4th day as most of the movies are not yet converted to HD... So can i subscribed its SD channel after subscribing HD channel?

Yes youn can do it,Add Zee Cinema SD for Rs10 Bro,all SD channels Rs10 (except Sports) not Rs16,20,30 as in looter Tata sky

Last edited:
Yes youn can do it,Add Zee Cinema SD for Rs10 Bro,all SD channels Rs10 (except Sports) not Rs16,20,30 as in looter Tata sky
After much thought i bought dishtv 3 years pack...installation will be done within a hr. Can you please confirm whether I will get duallnb or monolnb? How to identify?

If you selects NXT HD Premium with HD,you will get Mononlock LNB ..( Multi Sat Access..)
If you selects NXT HD with SD, you will get Normal LNB..

Last edited:
After much thought i bought dishtv 3 years pack...installation will be done within a hr. Can you please confirm whether I will get duallnb or monolnb? How to identify?
Below is monoblock LNB which you get with Dish HD connection
wM8O0Der.jpg

Last edited:
If you selects NXT HD Premium with HD,you will get Mononlock LNB ..( Multi Sat Access..)
If you selects NXT HD with SD, you will get Normal LNB..
Which one i will get? 🤨.. I have bought nxt hd with 99 pack for 3 years... 1st month i will get all hd channels... Maybe stiwari can help as he bought 3 connections in the past... Do u have any pictures to identify both?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock