Seeking Help Dth yearly pack

understood many things...i wish there is seller who installs and activates 1yrs non stop bharat pack in 1200/- or so as committing for 3yrs in today's scenario is foolish with expected assault from Jio (in fact being early adopter and advance recharging also costed me more than others , in 303-50= 253 i got 28 days and others got 28X3 days with same benefit and i did 7-8 months 253/- recharges in advance)

i think one can not take secondary connection being on 1/3yrs advance pack and there in mimimum requirement of super family base pack. is it true and how much secondary connection charges in dish? is it like TS 150/250 depending on pack....

2nd connection..
Flat 225/- on Dish NXT HD with SD pack ..
Flat 250/- on Dish NXT HD Premium with HD pack..

Last edited:
2nd connection..
Flat 225/- on Dish NXT HD with SD pack ..
Flat 250/- on Dish NXT HD Premium with HD pack..
if i take nxt hd premium + 1/3 yrs bharat pack + full on hd pack, can i get secondary connection for 250/? (basically it is foolish to ask as new connection with same pack itself costs around 280/- including installation but i am looking to save my 30/-)

Non stop Entertainment is a bharat pack for 1 year or 3 years at special price..

Non stop Entertainment is a bharat pack for 1 year or 3 years at special price..
1 year at 590 3 years at 1279... But if you are buying new connection then you have to buy with 3 years option only which will cost 2180.
I was going through some sites and found dishtv hd and sd picture quality is bad... Is it true?
Please confirm soon anyone in comparison to airtel and tatasky. My pack expiring tonite😥

1 year at 590 3 years at 1279... But if you are buying new connection then you have to buy with 3 years option only which will cost 2180.
I was going through some sites and found dishtv hd and sd picture quality is bad... Is it true?
Please confirm soon anyone in comparison to airtel and tatasky. My pack expiring tonite😥
Not true in new Next Hd box even SD channels are good,as I am using it with LG LED TV

Dish TV image of Dish TV HD channel with Next HD Box you can see each hair of the girl in picture this is LG HD ready TV with Full HD it will be more better and camera is also ordinary Mobile camera actual image is far far better
IMG_Dish_HD.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock