Facing a weired problem Please help

• Thread starter Thread starter Optimus_Prime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 47
  • Views Views: Views 4,309
facing this problem again and again.....
Every thing ok on stb(Green light glowing on STB) but on tv No signal. (black screen).
Have to restart to get back in normal again....

Optimus_Prime said:
facing this problem again and again.....
Every thing ok on stb(Green light glowing on STB) but on tv No signal. (black screen).
Have to restart to get back in normal again....

Yeah same things happn wid me few days ago n today morning 9:50 am

OP bro hwz electricity voltage in your house ??

Some days tatasky transfer hd box user also facing same problem.. After getting new update of stb then this problem fixed...

MRizz said:
Yeah same things happn wid me few days ago n today morning 9:50 am

OP bro hwz electricity voltage in your house ??

being an electrical engineer I can say Electricity is just absolutely fine.
Earthing system is also Ok.
for safety purpose , RCCB & MCB are there.
At the same time, My Old days PC and TV running fine. but Now a days problem creating with STB or maybe HDMI cable .... unable to find out

If your STB is connected to say HDMI 1 then remove and connect it to other vacant port like HDMI 2, 3 and observe. If your problem persists than use a different HDMI Cable and see.

Drake said:
If your STB is connected to say HDMI 1 then remove and connect it to other vacant port like HDMI 2, 3 and observe. If your problem persists than use a different HDMI Cable and see.

This is the toughest ....
I have to dismount my LED again from wall...
and I checked that HDMI cable with a laptop randomly. it running well there...though it also running well with my tv also but creating problem 2-3 times randomly..

Optimus_Prime said:
being an electrical engineer I can say Electricity is just absolutely fine.
Earthing system is also Ok.
for safety purpose , RCCB & MCB are there.
At the same time, My Old days PC and TV running fine. but Now a days problem creating with STB or maybe HDMI cable .... unable to find out

Ok.. so engineer engineer bhai bhai.. :D
no prob in HDMI cable.. i think prob in STB's this sw version.

Optimus_Prime said:
This is the toughest ....
I have to dismount my LED again from wall...
and I checked that HDMI cable with a laptop randomly. it running well there...though it also running well with my tv also but creating problem 2-3 times randomly..

Use AV ports instead HDMI for 3-4 days and check if the problem still presists. If not then just change your HDMI cable. Hopefully it ill help u.
Note: I know the PQ would be compromised but atleast u will get to know the problem. As if u call CC they will make some excuse & replace ur Huawei stb with Hero stb which is not good & I infact we really do not want that trust me.

Back
Top Bottom