FTV Channel not Added

Harry.S

Contributor
Reaction score
Why Adtv is not adding FTV after it changed to another frequency from broadcaster side....???
Most of the Dth included this channel again to their tps...

Ftv india. India s no.1 crap channel. Im a sun direct user. I call cc many time to remove ftv india from sd platform.

Lalusun said:
Ftv india. India s no.1 crap channel. Im a sun direct user. I call cc many time to remove ftv india from sd platform.

So you wants to stop Sun Direct's income from carriage fee :lol

Re: RE: FTV Channel not Added

Lalusun said:

Are u ready to pay 1 crore per year to sun as a compensate of carriage fee ?

dipayan said:
Are u ready to pay 1 crore per year to sun as a compensate of carriage fee ?

i thing usually if dreamdth users want a channel then they post as a channel request thread in dreamdth. they dont want to pay carriage fee for that channel. I thing u r a rich man and u pay all channels carriage fee. Boss please again pay cash for some upcoming channels and save tv industry.
Then i pay 1cr for ftv removal

Lalusun said:
i thing usually if dreamdth users want a channel then they post as a channel request thread in dreamdth. they dont want to pay carriage fee for that channel. I thing u r a rich man and u pay all channels carriage fee. Boss please again pay cash for some upcoming channels and save tv industry.
Then i pay 1cr for ftv removal
Yes users create channels request in thread but I think u are the lone Sun customer who have asked Sun to remove a channel(FTV) from their platform. Yes I pay carriage fee by watching those FTA channels so now your turn, tune FTV and watch it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock