FTV Channel not Added

Only "Dish Tv" has provide Maximum FTA channel. Becos. large no. of customers.

MOLOYBORA said:
Only "Dish Tv" has provide Maximum FTA channel. Becos. large no. of customers.

Bro thread is not about Free to air channels

Lalusun said:
i thing usually if dreamdth users want a channel then they post as a channel request thread in dreamdth. they dont want to pay carriage fee for that channel. I thing u r a rich man and u pay all channels carriage fee. Boss please again pay cash for some upcoming channels and save tv industry.
Then i pay 1cr for ftv removal

bro If you don't like ftv then you need not subscribe to it :k there might be many people who like to watch FTV like #Harry123 bro ..:lol

dipayan said:
Yes users create channels request in thread but I think u are the lone Sun customer who have asked Sun to remove a channel(FTV) from their platform. Yes I pay carriage fee by watching those FTA channels so now your turn, tune FTV and watch it

as a customer i have the rights to call cc and ask them about addition and removal of channels. Nt need your opinion for that. And i also share my openions in dreamdth. K.

Lalusun said:
as a customer i have the rights to call cc and ask them about addition and removal of channels. Nt need your opinion for that. And i also share my openions in dreamdth. K.

you are right bro but you are the only person who feels FTV is unwanted and needs to be removed.But it is an herculean task for a channel to be removed by a DTH company.So understand what we are trying to say and don't fight,. :tup

Yugendran21 said:
you are right bro but you are the only person who feels FTV is unwanted and needs to be removed.But it is an herculean task for a channel to be removed by a DTH company.So understand what we are trying to say and don't fight,. :tup

k. Thats only a suggestion from me. It is not necessary to do so.

comeon friends it's just a disscussion. We are here to share our thoughts and that's all we are doing

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock