General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,667
  • Views Views: Views 1,849,148
I don't know whether this news has shared here or not... or its the correct section or not...But I'm going to post it here...

A news anchor, Supreet Kaur, from IBC 24, today set a new level of Professionalism.

she read today the breaking news of a Road accident and Irony is her husband got dead due to this accident. when she was reading the news, she saw the car and identified that this was her husband's new car and got to know that Her husband is no more then....but she didn't declined but continues to read news...

after the end of bulletin, She called her relatives and burst into tears...

she is a news reader from last 9 years...and got married last year...but a road accident took away her husband and as a news reader she has to read the death news of her own husband...

Salute U madam! this is called professionalism and love towards work.

Yes bro, I seen that news before 2-3 hours ago.
It's very bad news happened with this anchor:(

But salute to her news professions:c
In this kind of news generally humen can't control their emotions, but she is different.

Deepest condolences.
Salute to the lady. May God give her strength to overcome this time of crisis.

Gobinaath said:
My happiest moment of life coming soon :sp:sp:luv:ohya ..

Congratulations Gobinath anna :):tup

Btw where the treat for me & Amarnath anna :huh :shy

Optimus_Prime said:
Removed Sticker from MY LED Tv after 3 years :shy :shy :shy

Above 4 years i am not removed the sticker bro,because remove the sticker & pasted the sticker in corner panel,till now it's available :shy

Optimus_Prime said:
she is a news reader from last 9 years...and got married last year...but a road accident took away her husband and as a news reader she has to read the death news of her own husband...

Sad news :(

Hats off & brave madam

Back
Top Bottom