General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,667
  • Views Views: Views 1,849,120
Gobinaath said:
But yes one day marriage will be happen that day real treat is waiting for you , amar , our bros in chennai ;);):hs:tup:luv ..

Party for bros in chennai only? Don't worry by that time, i might come near chennai. May be Mumbai or bangalore.. and then will make sure to not let go off the party for sure.

Good morning bros. I am having great time with my nephew & niece since yesterday. Had a short break from work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ritesh said:

Party for bros in chennai only?
Don't worry by that time, i might come near chennai. May be Mumbai or bangalore.. and then will make sure to not let go off the party for sure.

Clarification:

"Our bros" means all the bros of ddf .. Not mentioning names in my comment other than amar & Vicky .. And party in chennai coz by that time I'll be living in chennai ..

Sentence gets misunderstood bro ..

I never put any partiality btwn our bros as consider in one family .. You know that too bro .. But :(:(:s ..

Keep on getting hurt from last Evening once this matter don't know why .. I think posting my happiness in open post is a mistake here .. Will try to avoid those post in future - Thanks bro :)

Gobinaath said:
Clarification:

"Our bros" means all the bros of ddf .. Not mentioning names in my comment other than amar & Vicky .. And party in chennai coz by that time I'll be living in chennai ..

Sentence gets misunderstood bro ..

I never put any partiality btwn our bros as consider in one family .. You know that too bro .. But :(:(:s ..

Keep on getting hurt from last Evening once this matter don't know why .. I think posting my happiness in open post is a mistake here .. Will try to avoid those post in future - Thanks bro :)

Bro, i was kidding. Why do you get so emotional dear? Don't know how you getting hurt bro? We are all happy for you and lil bit legs pulling is okay i suppose between bros. If you get hurt by this means i shouldn't comment anything directly from now onwards.
I am sorry if my words hurt you.

Ritesh said:
Bro, i was kidding. Why do you get so emotional dear? Don't know how you getting hurt bro? We are all happy for you and lil bit legs pulling is okay i suppose between bros. If you get hurt by this means i shouldn't comment anything directly from now onwards.
I am sorry if my words hurt you.

No need to be sorry bhaiya its a big word ..

No problem No Emotional bhaiya :) .. You can kid me at any time :) ..

Back
Top Bottom