General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,461
  • Views: Views 1,794,247
After a long time I am seeing a permanent ban in this thread which is for misbehaviour and not duplicate ID creation. Of course after the permanent ban a duplicate ID was created immediately and again banned. Earlier (at least 2 years back) most of the bans were for not complying with the rules of the forum, but nowadays all the permanent bans reported in that thread are for duplicate IDs. Just reporting. I have no opinion whatsoever on this.

User "DreamFan" banned permanently

Last edited:
After a long time I am seeing a permanent ban in this thread which is for misbehaviour and not duplicate ID creation. Of course after the permanent ban a duplicate ID was created immediately and again banned.
https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/banned-and-warned-users-log.1433/post-1285087
Usually we discuss for long and take most of the team members opinion for permanent bans. But in some urgent cases we take instant decision. This permanent ban was being considered for quite some time. We even warned him both privately and publicly on the forum but none of them worked and finally the decision.

We don't usually use permanent ban for long term members, nor we like to trouble them. But when none of the things work, we have no other way.

How did they find out about the duplicate id?
See the post immediately after this one. This member is the first notable member to be banned permanently in many months. Such cases are much rarer now than before. But he tried to contribute a lot to the forum and he was very energetic. Unfortunately he did not follow the rules and therefore 22/10/2018 is his last day in our family.
Yes have come home after a long time so got the time,but a really short stay,already frustrated of this long hour IT Job :p
Welcome back! :cheers::cheers: When you were more active two years ago I used to confuse you with @Ritesh as you were both moderators and both were using ADTV. After you became less active I thought you had changed your username to @Ritesh. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock