General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,469
  • Views: Views 1,802,757
That has become old trick by now. Since 4G internet connections has dynamic IP addresses. So it matches with other members. We consider more factors now a days. Even some members aware of it report such IDs. We appreciate that.
Yes bhai i was just giving him an example to understand.. we know the tools but he's new to forum world so .

That has become old trick by now. Since 4G internet connections has dynamic IP addresses. So it matches with other members. We consider more factors now a days. Even some members aware of it report such IDs. We appreciate that.
So what if I have a hotspot and suppose I and my friend are using the same hotspot to browse DDF, will it detect as the same IP?

Every time I see a reply by bro @SarfaRaZ , I cant help to wonder, this buddy is active on forum since 2013, posted more than 47,000 messages(post) with more than 21,000 likes but still his Forum Rank is shown as "Registered" .
I was just inquisitive of the Ranking System and its procedure (requisites - thing that is necessary for the achievement of a specified end)
Can a senior member please put some light on the subject :unsure:

Every time I see a reply by bro @SarfaRaZ , I cant help to wonder, this buddy is active on forum since 2013, posted more than 47,000 messages(post) with more than 21,000 likes but still his Forum Rank is shown as "Registered" .
I was just inquisitive of the Ranking System and its procedure (requisites - thing that is necessary for the achievement of a specified end)
Can a senior member please put some light on the subject :unsure:

I know @SarfaRaZ bhai,

He got all Tags, and He is some time Moderator also...after some personal issues.. He quitted as Moderator, then He Banned for sometime..after that he is normal member of our forum..

but he is always senior for me.

I know @SarfaRaZ bhai,

He got all Tags, and He is some time Moderator also...after some personal issues.. He quitted as Moderator, then He Banned for sometime..after that he is normal member of our forum..

but he is always senior for me.
As said by @RajKumar bro .. i was having all Tags n was part of team member also but due to I've done a mistake:verysad::wall: Now I'm a normal member nd I'm happy that @Bapun Raz bhai removed my tag to know n realize myself what mistake I've done :( Apologize to All team members once again:hands:

As said by @RajKumar bro .. I've done a mistake:verysad::wall:
:( Apologize to All team members once again:hands:
Bro., as human we all are prone to mistakes at some point or the other. Just that we need to make sure we learn from them and make ourself better.

Now I'm a normal member
Bro. I dont think there is anything wrong or inferior in being a Normal member.
On the other hand if you keep patience and remain attached to the forum with your sincere contribution, I am 99.9% sure senior members will reconsider to take you in and restore your position. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock