General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,469
  • Views: Views 1,803,075
Hindi is our national language. If it was up to me I would even force regional languages channels to air shows in Hindi.
Yes his comment is wrong but at the same time No national language in our country it can be called as official language but not national language

BTW how can you force regional language channels to air Hindi content ?? It's not a doctorship ?? What we are opposing now ??

Last edited:
Yes his comment is wrong but at the same time No national language in our country it can be called as official language but not national language

BTW how can you force regional language channels to air Hindi content ?? It's not a doctorship ?? What we are opposing now ??
Chill, I was being sarcastic to that person. These people always thinks Hindi content is bad.

Last edited:
Me and @somnath chakraborty bro....racing towards first place in likes, as earlier said by @SarfaRaZ & @Dinesh jain buddies..done this..
Hmm...happy to see you in top list of reactions consistently bro..Keep on doing your tremendous job!

I was also racing to get 1st on that list earlier but nowadays its not possible for me to my studies...(exams are nearing)

After exams I'll join back the race..

Last edited:
Search by member: skm30. Then go to July-August 2016. Still, for your viewing pleasure:
Will SPN ever launch SAB HD !
"Sony SAB HD" Started Testing From Asiasat 7
"Sony SAB HD" Started Testing From Asiasat 7
And also this legendary expansion of SPN: Search results for query: sust private network (Credit for this goes to @N.K raj and not SKM.)
:biggrin: Sust Private Network @N.K raj bro epic:lol: Btw He was having another Dup id do you remember @JollyLNB bro .. he use to write in same pattern with color posts .. At Last Bapun bhai found it n after that he is posting very less in DDF .

Hmm...happy to see you in top list of reactions consistently bro..Keep on doing your tremendous job!

I was also racing to get 1st on that list earlier but nowadays its not possible for me to my studies...(exams are nearing)

After exams I'll join back the race..

Ohh, All the Best Bro, You are rocked in DDF, Now Time for Rock in Studies...

Waiting for Race Bro...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock