General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,667
  • Views Views: Views 1,849,182
oOwPV35.png

Check out the whole thread:hrt:

@greatsadiq,

Days were gone when you were abusing, taunting me for no reason, making different meaning of my words and later i have to apologize you for nothing. If you want respect, learn to give it first. We have come a long way by our hardwork. Improved ourselves. If you can't appreciate atleast don't disrespect anyone. I have forgiven everyone, if you can't then better atleast don't make further complications.

Any member can make mistake. Why to act rude towards team, especially towards me for it? We were still taking action silently ignoring your rudeness however now its going overhead now.

Remember your arguments @Biswajit.HD bro. He used to admire your work and respect you but your sour nature spoiled the relationship. I don't want to say further. Just be good, we are good already with everyone.

Lately you are reporting posts and writing my name (more in a rude note) unnecessarily. All the report looks more like order rather than appeal. I am not the only moderator here (i agree to the fact i am admin and i make sure everything goes well but then you don't need to shout at me) you can write the report reason politely, if it is found to be correct then action will be taken surely. The report you made however already got attention by one of our moderator and we were discussing on it.

dRb6IpM.jpg

fooLqV3.jpg

I am not trying to disrespect you. Just requesting you to behave in more calm way so we won't loose our cool. We are way too much occupied when it comes to moderations, thanks to site activity, such comments gives an unpleasant experience to us. If you bring to our attention we will attend, but the behavior you have choosen is wrong. We are also humans, if you were in my place and i would be making comments in such way you surely won't be liking them. You are more experienced than me i believe, so expecting better understanding in coming days.

If it's a DTH forum, it should be one, personal things have taken main seat and discussions also.. I reported just to get back your concentration towards DTH.. See threads in recent past, washing machine, refrigerator, AC etc etc, I didn't respect any one, just your opinion on me does not count. If you don't want me to report okay fine, carry on..

Whats rude in post, your team does not acknowledge the point, so have to tag you..

Good Information is missed with some unnessary things.. Be the forum which your name suggests, check reporting before that, I don't want to report in paragraphs, your team is learned hope so to get the gist, what happened previously with other members is all misunderstandings..

If it's a DTH forum, it should be one, personal things have taken main seat and discussions also.. I reported just to get back your concentration towards DTH.. See threads in recent past, washing machine, refrigerator, AC etc etc, I didn't respect any one, just your opinion on me does not count. If you don't want me to report okay fine, carry on..
We try to keep a balance between all discussions. I agree consumer electronics section getting lots of threads lately. My opinion might not matter you however everyone else felt so in the team. You do not need to talk in such a rude tone. You can just report the reason. Its upto you to report or not, i haven't asked you to stop reporting but requested you to put reason more politely. What's wrong in that?
Whats rude in post, your team does not acknowledge the point, so have to tag you..
You have never reached to team regarding this. Whenever you reported tagging me it was kind of rude and order. Team has decided all your reports on your side, that says team acknowledges your report or not.

No members had this issue. I am not debating your reports but on your way of talking. Just calm down a little and be nice to everyone.

We are a DTH and Technology Forum, although DTH is our priority. Reporting a Thread/Post which isn't following our rules is not a problem. But there is a certain way to report. You don't have to call Bapun bro for all your reports. Just report and leave it, one of the Team member will address it. Nobody is asking you not to report.

Team doesn't acknowledge the point? What does this even mean? Your reports were acted upon already. As Bapun bro said, please consider using a "Request" tone while reporting instead of "Order" tone!

Can't clean your team thinking, check the reported post except last two, check the reason given by your team member, and only last two post I have tagged admin, even though what's wrong in tone, I expressed the displease with the post, it's upto you how you thing. Personal losses are there, but posting death of farthest family members and consumer problems and huge discussions about that

Can't clean your team thinking, check the reported post except last two, check the reason given by your team member, and only last two post I have tagged admin, even though what's wrong in tone, I expressed the displease with the post, it's upto you how you thing.
You don't have to clean team's thinking, because it's already pretty clean. It's Team's job to keep the forum clean. And if you have any issues with the report handling reason given by the Team members, you should have opened a Talk to team thread. Tagging the Admin in your reports is not a solution. Everyone works together here.
Personal losses are there, but posting death of farthest family members and consumer problems and huge discussions about that
You reported and the thread was already closed. What's the issue here?

I tagged admin so he could come up with rules to stop this all together, any ways team did what it has to, lemme be watch further.. This also sounds rude then I can't help..

Back
Top Bottom