General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,667
  • Views Views: Views 1,849,157
I tagged admin so he could come up with rules to stop this all together,
That's what I'm saying. Tagging the Admin in your report doesn't change rules. You need to open a thread in TTT section so that we all can discuss and address the concern.
any ways team did what it has to, lemme be watch further.
Ok
This also sounds rude then I can't help..
I think you already know if it sounds rude or not!

FB-IMG-15591194296735389.jpg

Pledge of India:

India is my country and all Indians are my brothers and sisters.
I love my country and I am proud of its rich and varied heritage.
I shall always strive to be worthy of it.
I shall give my parents, teachers and all elders respect and treat everyone with courtesy.
To my country and my people, I pledge my devotion.
In their well-being and prosperity alone, lies my happiness.🙏

Hi @shreyaskini bro,

Must say quality and constructive posts comes from you. Unlike one liner good job posts, you post indepth things and useful arguments only. I wondered where did you vanished for months. Glad you have reconsidered spending some time with us again. Hope this stay would be longer than last one.

I am seriously speaking this. Please don't think this as any kind of buttering.:)

Many new people coming up even though they are newbie, but still informative. @Abhinav842, @Advik bros are also a true example of it. Keep up your good work everyone. Let's continue making DDF a great place as it has been always. Sorry i couldn't mention all names, there are many people and the ones who caught my attention are mentioned but surely will continue to appreciate everyone's work till i am here.(y)

Back
Top Bottom