General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,667
  • Views Views: Views 1,849,157
Hi @shreyaskini bro,

Must say quality and constructive posts comes from you. Unlike one liner good job posts, you post indepth things and useful arguments only. I wondered where did you vanished for months. Glad you have reconsidered spending some time with us again. Hope this stay would be longer than last one.

I am seriously speaking this. Please don't think this as any kind of buttering.:)

Many new people coming up even though they are newbie, but still informative. @Abhinav842, @Advik bros are also a true example of it. Keep up your good work everyone. Let's continue making DDF a great place as it has been always. Sorry i couldn't mention all names, there are many people and the ones who caught my attention are mentioned but surely will continue to appreciate everyone's work till i am here.(y)
Thanks for the recognition. I appreciate it a lot. Despite not being healthy past few days i am trying my best to contribute. I have PM'ed you the reason why i couldn't be active past couple of months.

Hi @shreyaskini bro,

Must say quality and constructive posts comes from you. Unlike one liner good job posts, you post indepth things and useful arguments only. I wondered where did you vanished for months. Glad you have reconsidered spending some time with us again. Hope this stay would be longer than last one.

I am seriously speaking this. Please don't think this as any kind of buttering.:)

Many new people coming up even though they are newbie, but still informative. @Abhinav842, @Advik bros are also a true example of it. Keep up your good work everyone. Let's continue making DDF a great place as it has been always. Sorry i couldn't mention all names, there are many people and the ones who caught my attention are mentioned but surely will continue to appreciate everyone's work till i am here.(y)
Fully agree with all 3 members mentioned.
I have always believed quality over quantity.
Post like people will enjoy reading those.

Have been friends with Abhinav842 and Advik for a couple of months now.
Looking forward to interacting with @shreyaskini 🙌

Hi @shreyaskini bro,

Fully agree with all 3 members mentioned.
I have always believed quality over quantity.
Post like people will enjoy reading those.

Have been friends with Abhinav842 and Advik for a couple of months now.
Looking forward to interacting with @shreyaskini 🙌
Thanks a lot bros for your appreciation 😊😊.
Honestly saying I never knew that DDF will becomes a bookmark site of my browser.
Learning many things from here. Thanks for such a great platform 😘😘

No One Is BIG & Better than Mother
343Nlmb.jpg

Love - Love & Just Love Your Mother​

Back
Top Bottom