General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,666
  • Views Views: Views 1,849,113
Try again and again bro.When they pick up,talk in little(or more as you like) strong tone.Hope it may work(y)

I don't know about d2h.I thought it is a good company.
But now,my wrong thinking got broken.
This is exactly what we call 'i have nothing to share, yet i am commenting for the sake of posting on forum'. Even if they aren't one liners, they are certainly making no sense and equal to spam.

You can't just say i am mature, i am improved now. It will be shown in its own once you are really changed. We will say it if we like to.

You also do not need to follow some 'seniors' who have in past talked about forum quitting. Every one can go bad somewhere, keep the attitude like 'Take the best and leave the rest of the bad things'. Your account delete request thread is still going on under Talk To Team. What i am saying is, you have your full life ahead and you need to learn things and take them positively rather than moving on to other place when you are caught somewhere. That way you will never be satisfied but just wasting time of yours and forum teams.

Once you are hurt, either you ask us to delete your account and when we ask why do you want to do that, you do not reply and come back after a few days and post things like 'i am back, i am coming soon, i am going to be active again.. and so on'.

Even now your signature is:
4MKmHYB.jpg

Though you pretend to take every advise positively, you remove your profile fields and replace them with word 'Unknown'. All those clearly indicates the level of immaturity you have.

You even posted forum leaving thread which was later moderated by us, rather than banning you permanently which is the usual way we do.

nx7qH2i.jpg

Further more, i have wasted a lot time in explaining you. You can go through it here again:

35spL9E.jpg

Maturity can't be expected from you until for next few years. It will come in its own if it has to come, just do your work and don't make silly comments that's it.

All we can expect is, more such posts:

Now,do you think i've improved?
Nah man, still a long way to go. 🤐

My suggestion would be to take part in more constructive discussions and less time pass discussions.
If you have nothing much to share, you can sit back and observe & learn how others are doing it.
You are asking this within 7 days which shows your impatience.. just do your duty, don't worry about the results.. people will certainly acknowledge you automatically..

All we can expect is, more such posts:
Never.I just posted it because I wanted to know have I improved a bit or not.After that I understood what @mmadhankumar told.Even I also understood what @ABCDEFGH told.So today I replied in only 1 social chat forum and rest in other forums where I could share my experiences.I also helped a member in the thread "Zee".I quoted @Deep.S bro's post because That method earlier helped me many times and also I shared it with an airtel user who later replied that thus method has worked for him.

Though you pretend to take every advise positively, you remove your profile fields and replace them with word 'Unknown'. All those clearly indicates the level of immaturity you have
Today morning I changed everything to normal as usual.My signature also edited.
Yes,my signature was so kiddy that is why I changed my signature which will be permanent to the forum.

One co-incidence is happening with me.Whenever I am in "most posts"list,
I do something wrong or get banned(or get warnings)I am seeing this since I joined the forum last year.It may be my mind mistake.

Anyway,Thanks @Bapun Raz for reminding my mistakes.I am learning from my mistakes and also many more things from the forum which later will help me in my life.

May you have a good day.
Thank you very much
@Neel 006

I don't understand
It's just an imaginary list. I thought you watched wrestling. Also Ramy bro don't feel bad bro. I will never do anything to offend you or anyone here. It was just a joke. Look Shreyas was even laughing at it. I even feel about my argument with Sarkar bro too.

Last edited:
Off topic:
If we got freedom.....
Don't make it an advantage.......
Correct. Fun and trolling should not exceed beyond a limit. Regular discussions are boring hence fun is allowed but many time it is becoming a way to make personal trolling and even abuses.

DDF was so strict with the rules and such things weren't allowed ever. From last year i become little soft and so are the rest of the team members, members need to think about it. Ask any 2011-15 member, they may not be able to talk this freely with me because they have gone through a different environment. May be i wanted members to provide a free space by becoming a friend than a senior.

Its not that we were bad earlier, just team wasn't so chatty/friendly nor very soft with actions. We were doing our work properly always and not letting members do anything wrong. If they do, action will be instant. Now we rather make them understand and forgive countless number of times. Once members understand this, everything will be good. I believe, many more knowledgeable members would be happy if they see the new DDF as they weren't spared by their mistakes where as easily members are getting chances these days.

Just see DreamFan (and few others) ban and warn quantity on Ban logs, you will realize they wouldn't be here anymore if we used to take action so tightly like earlier.

Use the freedom as a chance not as an advantage as Ramesh told.

Back
Top Bottom