General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,666
  • Views Views: Views 1,849,116
Sorry to share here... Im sharing from mobile..

Look at Sony Network all Sports channels at 17 per month

And Star Looting customers with original and regional languages sports

Hence I love Sony Network with Good Content
Hate Star Network with everything for money with regional channels

T2F8hxJ.jpg
Don't fall in click bait;)

pCYs5I0.jpg

Sorry to share here... Im sharing from mobile..

Look at Sony Network all Sports channels at 17 per month

And Star Looting customers with original and regional languages sports

Hence I love Sony Network with Good Content
Hate Star Network with everything for money with regional channels

T2F8hxJ.jpg
We get to watch every sports they acquire for just ₹60.

@ramesh sky your eyebrows are just as thick as mine 😂 and bro can you please keep a beard? I think you'll look cool with some 3-4 day stubble. Please try to do that.

@Dipjyoti Roy bro buzzcuts are cool. I used to get attention in my college because of my haircut which everyone is scared to rock these days. I got complimented by many girls on how they love the short hair. Of course not everyone looks good with it because the shape of your head will either make it or break it. You don't even look 18 BTW 😂 don't know if that's an insult or a compliment.

@ramesh sky your eyebrows are just as thick as mine 😂 and bro can you please keep a beard? I think you'll look cool with some 3-4 day stubble. Please try to do that.

@Dipjyoti Roy bro buzzcuts are cool. I used to get attention in my college because of my haircut which everyone is scared to rock these days. I got complimented by many girls on how they love the short hair. Of course not everyone looks good with it because the shape of your head will either make it or break it. You don't even look 18 BTW 😂 don't know if that's an insult or a compliment.
I always with beard Bro. Today I clean shaven it. After 15 days it grows, as usual and even. And tnx for ur compliment 👍😍🙏

I look old when I shave which is bizzare. Maybe I am unique that way. 😉

Fives minutes into the new Netflix movie Chopsticks. Nirma (Mi Palikar) who apparently is an awkward tourist guide says to Chinese tourist visiting Dhara Veer that Dhara Veer makes more counterfeit products then China. You should see those Chinese people's reaction after. :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom