General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,666
  • Views Views: Views 1,849,114
Correct. Fun and trolling should not exceed beyond a limit. Regular discussions are boring hence fun is allowed but many time it is becoming a way to make personal trolling and even abuses.

DDF was so strict with the rules and such things weren't allowed ever. From last year i become little soft and so are the rest of the team members, members need to think about it. Ask any 2011-15 member, they may not be able to talk this freely with me because they have gone through a different environment. May be i wanted members to provide a free space by becoming a friend than a senior.

Its not that we were bad earlier, just team wasn't so chatty/friendly nor very soft with actions. We were doing our work properly always and not letting members do anything wrong. If they do, action will be instant. Now we rather make them understand and forgive countless number of times. Once members understand this, everything will be good. I believe, many more knowledgeable members would be happy if they see the new DDF as they weren't spared by their mistakes where as easily members are getting chances these days.

Just see DreamFan (and few others) ban and warn quantity on Ban logs, you will realize they wouldn't be here anymore if we used to take action so tightly like earlier.

Use the freedom as a chance not as an advantage as Ramesh told.
100% Agree.

Also, we rarely used to give second chances one big mistake and you were gone. :knife2: :knife2:

It depends on trust and tag.
You can just see my posts where @Bapun Raz has highlighted my mistakes.What type of mistakes are they you can just see.
This mistakes would result a permanent ban of me.But he is kindhearted.So he was giving me chances again and again
Edit- @ramesh sky bro I am not saying that I abuse his chances.I try to use them properly.
Once he gave me warning about one linear posts and after yhat,I left ot.Now,my posts are rarely one linear.

Last edited:
You can just see my posts where @Bapun Raz has highlighted my mistakes.What type of mistakes are they you can just see.
This mistakes would result a permanent ban of me.But he is kindhearted.So he was giving me chances again and again
But why you are doing such mistakes ?? :undecided::undecided::undecided:

I seriously hate it when people pokes me when I poke them back. They get offended. Here's the thing. If you can't take a joke. Don't make fun of others. I also appreciate the team for letting young guys learn. Instead of blacklisting us they are letting us learn from mistakes. In other places you would be banned and you'll pity those sites for life which isn't good for your health. I until last year hated my pediatrician for wrong treatment for which I still suffer from concussion. I even threw a party when his son in law lost in a election. After taking therapy I forgave him. If somebody get you upset use the ignore button both in the forum and life. Also use the preview button before posting. If I offended anyone sorry. I have been accused by many noobs in the past as trolls. I am not one. Just because I am a wannabe funny guy. Doesn't mean I am troll. I post useful tech related stuff too before even Indian news site covers it.

☝This is not a rant. I am clarifying stuff. I know post above is related to me.

Last edited:
So he was giving me chances again and again
So don't abuse the chances. Don't write about previous stuff that got you in trouble in first place. You are just reminding people how troublemaker you were. He gave you multiple chances. Respect his decision.

Back
Top Bottom