General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,666
  • Views Views: Views 1,849,108
Sad but this Truth,

We Proudly giving tip to Waiter and Neglecting Required People

33066060_579853285745315_674116664958124032_n.png

Amazon India is launching ‘Amazon Flex’ a new delivery programme for part-time delivery. Amazon will pay Rs 120-140 per hour for this job, and insurance upto Rs. 5 Lakh will also be given.

I think @Anish Pai Bro is a bike lover. I say this here, of his reaction 😍. And mine always, hamaaraa.... Bajaj.......😀

Imagine me delivering the packages riding a KTM :lol::hehe::biggrin:

Last edited:
DDF has it too for password resets and registrations however it comes only when internet gaint doubts on you or you fail multiple times or your IP is listed as spam.

I can imagine the amount of people (non-human) would join on hourly basis if this thing doesn't exists. It works really well but problematic when humans get stuck.
It trains Artificial Intelligence too

@Abhinav842 bro, You're using black color fonts in display section.
Looks like mistake happened in one of the post and you're coping same "Black fonts" everywhere. :rolleyes:

S0So8Zk.png

UlqihqY.png

FBKx9KH.png

wXuU4Px.png

lzI6YsX.png

p2YmvXd.png

3OaBLMC.png
Oh No... I use white theme so didn't noticed it :( It became a big trouble for me now. Anyways Thanks for telling me, I will update them one by one

Last edited:
@Abhinav842 bro, You're using black color fonts in display section.
Looks like mistake happened in one of the post and you're coping same "Black fonts" everywhere. :rolleyes:

S0So8Zk.png

UlqihqY.png

FBKx9KH.png

wXuU4Px.png

lzI6YsX.png

p2YmvXd.png

3OaBLMC.png
After editing for half an hour it's finally done :sleepy2: I have edited all of them. I have also edited Motorola One Vision, Oppo A1K and Infinix Hot 7 Pro. Black color code was inserted twice in some of them, that's why took more time.

Last edited:
Tip for you (@Abhinav842) & all,

Never copy paste text with formatting on DDF editor with rich text formatting turned on. Use Paste as plain text and add formatting (if required).

The editor is a wysiwyg editor, it will copy things which you may not even aware of till you look into it with Source mode turned on.

Or the easiest trick which I use (when on PC) is to copy paste the text to notepad and then copy from notepad. That removes all formatting instantly.

Tip for you (@Abhinav842) & all,

Never copy paste text with formatting on DDF editor with rich text formatting turned on. Use Paste as plain text and add formatting (if required).

The editor is a wysiwyg editor, it will copy things which you may not even aware of till you look into it with Source mode turned on.

Back
Top Bottom