General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,666
  • Views Views: Views 1,849,107
Or the easiest trick which I use (when on PC) is to copy paste the text to notepad and then copy from notepad. That removes all formatting instantly.
You are living in the stone age still bro.😥 Now we get paste as plain text option directly browser (right click) and even on mobile phones. Why to make process lengthy when it can be achieved so quick and easily.

You are living in the stone age still bro.😥 Now we get paste as plain text option directly browser (right click) and even on mobile phones. Why to make process lengthy when it can be achieved so quick and easily.
We can't change the people's habit who have been waiting for pension Egarly🤣😝😎👍

That's because I paste it on notepad, align it as i want. Most importantly rewrite it. I find np better for all these. And moreover kids use mouse for everything, legends use kb (and shortcuts) most of the times.

We can't change the people's habit who have been waiting for pension Egarly🤣😝😎👍

First stay calm while replying. Don't hurry, no one's running nowhere. Wth is egarly. Peruchaly mathiri vera eliya🤔

Why old people doing old stuff refers to themselves as legends?
For eg (from Twitter) : Kids watches cricket on Hotstar, grown up watches on Star Sports and legends watches on Doordarshan.
You are a legend. And you love watching cricket in bad quality.
Seriously, who are these legends? Bunch of emos going through pain and loves to go through inconvenience?

For eg (from Twitter) : Kids watches cricket on Hotstar, grown up watches on Star Sports and legends watches on Doordarshan.
Seriously, who are these legends? Bunch of emos going through pain and loves to go through inconvenience?
I watch in hotstar only as a legend 😝😝👍
First stay calm while replying. Don't hurry, no one's running nowhere. Wth is egarly. Peruchaly mathiri vera eliya🤔
Ok ok I accept typo mistake 😝😝 .. yes bit hurry coz I want to be the 1st person to pull ur leg 😝😝🤣🤣

Anna ku valikatha maari Thambi kaala vaaruvan #DontWorry 😝😝

Last edited:

People doing old stuff are not legends. People doing stuff in proper way can be a legend. Be it old or new stuff.

Now that's certainly not legendary. It's a miserly thing.

A legend loves to do his stuff his own way. Rather than following someone just because it's new/trending. A Sachin or Dravid or Ponting would play a on/off drive for a full length delivery, which is actually according to the book. But a gen-next player scoops it over his head. Same delivery, same result, but still we know who's legend.

After some serious confrontation for last 1 hr
Some more Serious Stuff for us in Upcoming Days
59MAOb2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom