General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,665
  • Views Views: Views 1,849,053
Hey, Friends last time I said about a notebook forum, which created by me.
The name of the forum is "AJB"

Here is some pics of the notebook forum
FWV8qIx.jpg
DSB8KXS.jpg
Htxivsj.jpg
2TbpE8y.jpg
8jIF7G6.jpg
nMqRuck.jpg

I have created the notebook forum because I love DDF. 😘😘😘😍

@Cable TV suchna,

What's there to react sad to this post? Its s good news actually and you reacted with Sad reaction. I think you are doing this because you don't like me for correcting your mistakes.

And i noticed it yesterday also, i advised you and you reacted with Sad reaction there too.

It is clearly misuse of system. I don't have any problem if you react sadly for deserving posts. But these weren't. If this continues we have to block your reaction privileges.

a56iKj2.jpg

ONE ANOTHER AMAZING FACT
The word "listen" contains the same letters as the word "silent".

ONE ANOTHER AMAZING FACT
The word "listen" contains the same letters as the word "silent".
Bro there's really nothing amazing in this. No offence. I am assuming you're getting this from WhatsApp/FB university who will eventually make your IQ so low you won't be able to participate in useful discussions. You're young so i am telling you this as someone that passed through this phase pretty recently. Take care and don't feel bad.

Bro there's really nothing amazing in this. No offence. I am assuming you're getting this from WhatsApp/FB university who will eventually make your IQ so low you won't be able to participate in useful discussions. You're young so i am telling you this as someone that passed through this phase pretty recently. Take care and don't feel bad.
There were no fake news on Facebook and WhatsApp before 2014.

There were no fake news on Facebook and WhatsApp before 2014.
Yes bro i must say this is true. I am not only talking about politics though. There's fake news about pretty much everything. When i joined FB in 2009 it was really a good place.

The reason i told that to AJ bro is because in the past i was also part of other forums where my immaturity resulted in a ban. It wasn't here but in another one where i had to mail the admin and get myself unbanned. This was in 2013 when i was 16-17 and clearly i wasn't ready for the discussions. For next 2 years i ended up not posting and just kept reading. I waited till i felt i had the capability to post.

If you check my profile i made this account in 2014 yet only started being active last year. You just need to check my first few posts to realise how much difference there is. It's day and night. I just don't want AJ bro to get discouraged by this. At his age you really feel "cool" to be part of forums. But sometimes the one liner posts without any source can even lead to him being banned like i was. He claimed Discovery Kannada might replace Jeet Prime soon which has no truth in it. Discovery Kannada itself is a rumour yet he posted that which clearly showed his immaturity.

He's still being given chances by the team which i never got. I had to beg so many times just for getting unbanned. I want him to learn which i hope he will. God bless!

Back
Top Bottom