General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,665
  • Views Views: Views 1,849,053
@shreyaskini bro, after @DreamFan team has found @A.J.Borah second worse member. Yes, i am also not discouraging him like you said but its true. They don't understand anything, no idea if its because of age or anything. We can't change them untill they want to change themselves. You wanted back in 2014, here is the result.

At the same time i also see @Basil bro like members who are much yonger than many members yet able to take care not only themselves but also of the whole forum. All fingers can't be same i know but we should try to improve ourselves rather than repeating.

It also depends on your mental stability, if it improves with your age you will be great but if you think of evil ideas only you will end up being a bad guy forever. You took time and came back where as usually people do worse things. Another member came to my mind typing this was @Girish, he did insane amount of mistake and i didn't ever imagined i would be allowing him here or he will come. He offered literally every of our team member to join his forum which was clone of us and he will give them positions etc (infact asked me if i want admin position there, if i remember my fb access now then i might be able to retrive that messages, but i don't want digging them since he looks like a much better guy now) and he is with us again. Usually people improve with time, hopefully we are lucky enough not to loose the current ones due to such mistakes.

It was only yesterday @Siva bro and i were talking how members term us as biased when we do anything against their choice. It hurts as it happens very often and we fail to make them understand.

hahXeHJ.jpg

@shreyaskini bro, after @DreamFan team has found @A.J.Borah second worse member. Yes, i am also not discouraging him like you said but its true. They don't understand anything, no idea if its because of age or anything. We can't change them untill they want to change themselves. You wanted back in 2014, here is the result.

At the same time i also see @Basil bro like members who are much yonger than many members yet able to take care not only themselves but also of the whole forum. All fingers can't be same i know but we should try to improve ourselves rather than repeating.

It also depends on your mental stability, if it improves with your age you will be great but if you think of evil ideas only you will end up being a bad guy forever. You took time and came back where as usually people do worse things. Another member came to my mind typing this was @Girish, he did insane amount of mistake and i didn't ever imagined i would be allowing him here or he will come. He offered literally every of our team member to join his forum which was clone of us and he will give them positions etc (infact asked me if i want admin position there, if i remember my fb access now then i might be able to retrive that messages, but i don't want digging them since he looks like a much better guy now) and he is with us again. Usually people improve with time, hopefully we are lucky enough not to loose the current ones due to such mistakes.

It was only yesterday @Siva bro and i were talking how members term us as biased when we do anything against their choice. It hurts as it happens very often and we fail to make them understand.

hahXeHJ.jpg
What does IP mean?

Honestly that was very worst time for me, On that time may be some one influenced me or its my childness i have starting dreaming to create forum, Many time i have created and started promoting here or other forums, On that time I'm only thinks about to how to successful forum, I lost many my friends because of Intoxication of creating forum. But now i thinks how to make friends, now i know meaning of friends, i have made many friends here, want to make more..
Again big SORRY to @Bapun Raz bro for my past mistakes 🙏🙏
and Thank you for bringing me again here, now want go never go anywhere from this beautiful family :love: 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦🤝

Back
Top Bottom