General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46,665
  • Views Views: Views 1,849,050
In this thread, when I touch the bill payment, it shows like this.
Amazon - Recharge mobile number/Bill pay using Amazon Pay but touch the Amazon link it's working. I tried 10 times. Again and again it causes.

E4bFuol.png

Edited: sorry, now it's working 👍

Last edited:
@Gobinaath bro Hope you are totally Fine. Since many days you are not much active
I'm Fine bro hope you too bit busy in work that's why unable to active much like earlier 🙂

Thank you 😎
If I continued DDF on that period 2013 , me also troll a lot , our @Gobinaath Bro :smile2: :lol:. Now he became a younger brother. So I can't do it.
Anna if you consider me as ur younger brother then u should troll me like Madhan Anna 🙂🙂😎😎

Basically I'm single child to my parents never enjoyed the brother or Sister Troll/fight in my life 😔😔

So only I'm considering all urs as my brother's so u can 🙂🙂😎😎

BTW all the pentioner's are want to troll me :angry2::knife2::lol:

A poem by me
MY JOURNEY IN DDF ( hindi+English)

Meine DDF mein 23 October ko kiya join
@RajKumar bro se mila 1st Reaction
I think all of DDF friends love me so much
DDF ka family mere liye hamecha rahega khas.
Yaha Maine bohut gali kora
@Bapun Raz bhai ne sudharne ke liye acche se samjaya.
I will be a good member in DDF.
yehi hai meri wada.

A. J. Borah

Exam ki schedule ko dekhu toh bohut darr lagta hai, Exam toh pas aa raha hai:ouch::sad:
A poem by me
MY JOURNEY IN DDF ( hindi+English)

Meine DDF mein 23 October ko kiya join
@RajKumar bro se mila 1st Reaction
I think all of DDF friends love me so much
DDF ka family mere liye hamecha rahega khas.
Yaha Maine bohut gali kora
@Bapun Raz bhai ne sudharne ke liye acche se samjaya.
I will be a good member in DDF.
yehi hai meri wada.

A. J. Borah
1. Refrain from posting in Hindi - we use English language only for communication, though Hindi is allowed for General chat but you are making excessive usage of it lately
2. Stop spamming - yes, all above posts are equal or more than spam
3. As @shreyaskini told you are using this forum in FB way which is wrong. Use to do constructive discussion rather than these chat posts

You said sorry yesterday, i liked your post as a token of appreciation along with many other members now you are again the same. These posts do not look good man! Either post quality content else don't post.

If it keeps happening, i can't keep you unbanned longer. If i care about members, i also care about site and anyone doing low content quality posts can't be allowed for longer to save the forum going downhill.
What are you want to say?
He meant once you pass the exam, do not share fake exam score or result like this: Good News - I have qualified Secondary Board Examination with 90% score

Infact, don't share anything like that. Post something which others want to read or discuss.

1. Refrain from posting in Hindi - we use English language only for communication, though Hindi is allowed for General chat but you are making excessive usage of it lately
2. Stop spamming - yes, all above posts are equal or more than spam
3. As @shreyaskini told you are using this forum in FB way which is wrong. Use to do constructive discussion rather than these chat posts

You said sorry yesterday, i liked your post as a token of appreciation along with many other members now you are again the same. These posts do not look good man! Either post quality content else don't post.

If it keeps happening, i can't keep you unbanned longer. If i care about members, i also care about site and anyone doing low content quality posts can't be allowed for longer to save the forum going downhill.
Ok bhai I will be take care.

Congrats @Bapun Raz Bro For Receiving 950 reactions in a week and Breaking your own record. Your last highest record of your reaction score is 916 and now you made it to 950 and now only 50 more to go to make it 1000. And Again I am saying very soon you will achieve it :love: (y)

As per my memories, Bapun bhai recd 923 that time not 916.

Congrats Bapun Bhai,

Remembered that time you stop posting, I think your busy that time...Now we want you to cross 1000 reactions bhai...

Back
Top Bottom