General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,450
  • Views: Views 1,788,832
Big Proud Moment For us as an Indian

We congratulate Hima Das, 19 year old Indian sprinter, for winning 5 Golds in 19 days! We salute your spirit. #GoldenGirl #SprintQueen

Last edited:
Thanks to youtube. I almost got a heartattack. I was watching fish giving birth. Suddenly they showed me sn###s giving birth. Idk why sn##e censorship isn't an actual thing when millions are known to die of heartattack due to encounter with sn##e instead of actually getting poisoned by sn###s. Even in America some roads are block during spring as people might encounter sn###s and get a heartattack. Government and parents advisory council are useless. They will ban n*dity and violence. But not violent creatures like sn###s who eats their own babies.

Last edited:
How's My Profile Picture Guys?
Namita (Beauty at her BEST)

@Vadirocks: Never found her picture through Google Image Search. Is the actor Namitha really your DP? :huh:

Did you use the face app? That AI is fantastic.
Off-topic: Many of the innovations these days are done by Chinese companies. It will be a long wait until Apple comes up with an iPhone with in-screen fingerprint scanning, a pop-up selfie camera and AI in photography. But when it does, it will be the best... and also the most expensive.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock