General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,450
  • Views: Views 1,788,832
Where is our @Bapun Raz Bro :huh:
Not Seeing Him from last 3-4 days:cry:😭
As per Your Queries here is what I get from @mmadhankumar bro's Reply 👇
Moreover Bapun bro is unwell right now. He is suffering from high fever, severe cold and throat pain. He won't be looking into it immediately. He needs rest and medication. I told him to take rest and consult doc. That's the reason I am posting on his behalf. Thank you.

Get Well Soon @Bapun Raz Bhai.
Take Care - Medicines and Consultation of Doctors and be Ready to appear on DDF as We are very badly missing Your Guidance.

Pray by all of Us for You on behalf of DDF 👍👍👍

Bapun bro is unwell right now. He is suffering from high fever, severe cold and throat pain. He won't be looking into it immediately. He needs rest and medication. I told him to take rest and consult doc. That's the reason I am posting on his behalf. Thank you.
Oh My God I wasn't aware of it😳
Please Take Care @Bapun Raz Bro. Take Proper Rest and Get Well Soon Bro..
Will Pray for your speedy recovery🙏

Where is our @Bapun Raz Bro :huh:
Not Seeing Him from last 3-4 days:cry:😭
Get Well Soon @Bapun Raz Bhai.
Take Care - Medicines and Consultation of Doctors and be Ready to appear on DDF as We are very badly missing Your Guidance.

Pray by all of Us for You on behalf of DDF 👍👍
Take care n Get well soon @Bapun Raz bhai :)
Get well soon @Bapun Raz bro
Thanks for the prayers and wishes bros.

Adding to what @mmadhankumar bro said, fever increased further till 105 even after medication from home it didn't decreased. Finally i had to get admitted at the hospital and still not feeling so great. Temperature is 99° today which is kind of low from yesterday (101°) and throat infection is decreasing way too much slowly even with antibiotics injections that i couldn't notice yet actually. I literally couldn't drink even water for a day. Now i am taking semi liquid foods mostly.

If all goes well and as doc said then i expect to come back within next week (hope it becomes more sooner). I equally miss DDF. There are lot of unread thread, some have my mention too i guess but i am unsure if i will follow up them due to it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock