General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,469
  • Views: Views 1,801,520
I can understand your pain bro even I had also gone from this much pain 2 years ago and faced the same situation.

We all are pray for your speedy recovery and You will be fine very soon.. Do Take Medicines on Time, Take Proper bed rest and also don't take any stress.

Take Care Bapun Bhai, I seen You are eating & drinking more out side foods like pizzas, some drinks,

Please avoid for further bro.

Now a days, Not even Home made Foods are safe,

Because We have also purchase food from outside and making foods in home.

So there is no surety, where we have safe in foods matter.

Please take care & Rest for some days. and avoid outside foods for some days/months...

We Want Your entry Like this, Back with BANG>>> :cool:

GiftedVioletAmethystinepython-size_restricted.gif

Chennai desparately needs rain. The city is facing one of the worst ever water crisis. Most parts of the city have the borewells dried out. New bores digged upto 300+ ft returns with 0 water. Fortunately I am outside the city in the suburbs so somewhat it's manageable here. But my maternal uncles who live in the city spending 3000-5000 per tanker of water. Many schools are running half day and mandates children to bring own water. Private companies asking employees to work from home. All because of water crisis. You trouble the nature and nature troubles you.

Just to add to the above crisis, Chennai metro water board has arranged water trains. Yes you read it right, WATER TRAINS with 50 wagons carrying 2.75 million litres of water to the city. Two trains have been arranged right now which brings 5.5M litres of water from as far as 200km from Chennai. The board have requested railways to arrange another 2 trains at the earliest. It explains the scenario here. You can understand how disastrous it is.

The board tried to be witty here👇 but chennaites really won't mind lunar water..😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock