General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,463
  • Views: Views 1,794,791
hats off to this forum..my comments hurt someone's ego and comments got deleted... Deleting account....
No comments got deleted...I requested the admin/mods to delete these comments though (to keep the thread clean) & that includes my comments also, not only yours...Now if you want to continue fighting, carry on...I will not reply to you anymore...

hats off to this forum..my comments hurt someone's ego and comments got deleted... Deleting account....
It wasn't deleted due to his ego hurt but a miscommunication between me and another team member caused it. We are restoring it anyway. So do not question on moderation before realising. About forum action delete, it isn't possible but we try to help you in every way resolving the issue. If still not convinced, feel free to leave. No one going to stop you, just don't make announcement as it will lead a permanent ban as mentioned on the rules. So even if you wish to return, you can't.

@sushruta had tagged me instead of reporting the posts which is the official way to report an issue. It is also mentioned on the rules. Not to ask a specific team member to moderate, just use report button and wait till you get a resolution alert.

@sushruta you should seriously read our forum rules. You can't advertise your services anywhere in your profile, it will lead to permanent ban. Ref: you added it on your about me area. Just removed that.

@sushruta you should seriously read our forum rules. You can't advertise your services anywhere in your profile, it will lead to permanent ban. Ref: you added it on your about me area. Just removed that.

The line you deleted later :@sushruta you are a newbie...I'm not a noob...Please check when I joined this forum...Having less post count doesn't prove anyone noob...And I come online very less now because I'm physically not well...I'm on this online world since 2000 & have been a part of several Indian & several international forums...

This thread is the exact reason & proof why I come & take part in any forum discussions very less these days because I don't like to fight & argue with unknown people...And I created my profile here like 7 years ago & I genuinely don't even remember what advertising text I left there...

Last edited by a moderator:
The line you deleted later :@sushruta you are a newbie...I'm not a noob...Please check when I joined this forum...Having less post count doesn't prove anyone noob...And I come online very less now because I'm physically not well...I'm on this online world since 2000 & have been a part of several Indian & several international forums...

This thread is the exact reason & proof why I come & take part in any forum discussions very less these days because I don't like to fight & argue with unknown people...And I created my profile here like 7 years ago & I genuinely don't even remember what advertising text I left there...
I realized that which is why i deleted the post and now you bounced me back with your agression shows what you are upto.

Other forum names not allowed here. Yet another rule violation. You seriously need to read our rules.

I realized that which is why i deleted the post and now you bounced me back with your agression shows what you are upto.

Other forum names not allowed here. Yet another rule violation. You seriously need to read our rules.
I don't think saying what I personally feel is equal to showing aggression...If I would have been arrogant, then I wouldn't have reported to remove my comments as well... :) Anyways, I'm better off not posting anything at all... :)

I don't think saying what I personally feel is equal to showing aggression...If I would have been arrogant, then I wouldn't have reported to remove my comments as well... :) Anyways, I'm better off not posting anything at all... :)
You should be patient instead of quoting and repeatedly continuing offtopics. You made an report (even though it was through an inappropriate medium). The more you stretch it, the moreload for us. But your comment was indeed rude. Especially these parts:

KEEP YOUR OWN PERSONAL OPINIONS TO YOURSELF Please...I'm not interested in listening to your nonsense & Please STOP ruining my thread...
Most people don't know how to react when other's opinions are not the same as theirs...
You do your own google search & show me just ONE instance where a 4K box got burnt while running 4k contents on a non-4k tv...
I spent my money on this box...I wanted to play 4K files on it...It didn't work...And it's my thread where I shared these issues I am having with this box...What's your problem in this ??
If you are not agree with my opinion about the box, ignore this thread & start your fighting in another thread but stop ruining my thread...

You say yourself an old member. We expect you to behave more wisely then newbies but we are seeing the opposite hence the argument raised.

Remember always, personal attacks are not welcomed by any forums and above personal attacks only lead towards warning action.

You should be patient instead of quoting and repeatedly continuing offtopics. You made an report (even though it was through an inappropriate medium). The more you stretch it, the moreload for us. But your comment was indeed rude. Especially these parts:

You say yourself an old member. We expect you to behave more wisely then newbies but we are seeing the opposite hence the argument raised.
I reported first though the proper method by clicking the report button & requesting the mods to delete both his & mine posts...That is why one of the admins/mods deleted those posts which I requested to delete...But he continued posting even after requesting him to leave the matter...Then I mentioned you & you restored the posts back...Yes I should have used only the report button & not mentioning you in my post...I'm Sorry for that...

I reported first though the proper method by clicking the report button & requesting the mods to delete both his & mine posts...That is why one of the admins/mods deleted those posts which I requested to delete...But he continued posting even after requesting him to leave the matter...Then I mentioned you & you restored the posts back...Yes I should have used only the report button & not mentioning you in my post...I'm Sorry for that...
Well my colleague deleted because i saw notification of your tag and i asked if he can handle the issue as i was busy. Your report is open and remain unhandled yet. If you have reported something you should sit patiently till you get a response.

Even your report was rude bro. You do not need to show anger towards that member through your report, he is not going to read it anyways. We will read and think you bad like happens anywhere.

This guy is ruining my thread by posting nonsense on my thread...Please look into this matter..

I don't know from where you get my thread logic. Its a public forum, you can't stop people from commenting. Its their wish. All you can do is ignore them. If it goes beyond a limit you can ask for a clean up to us. Stretching the issue by behaving even worser than the other side makes you bad as well. Take it as a friendly advise. We handle issues on daily basis and learnt where people go wrong.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock