General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,780,556
Just noticed that in Last 7 days our beloved @SarfaRaZ Brother have Posted exactly 444 Posts for Us and DDF.
Wow Dada!!!!!! Posting Like T20 Blast. ✌👍💜

Future group keeps on giving coupons for FBB throughout the year. Now during sale season they aren't giving any coupons. 🙃

1200+ people are online
Screenshot-20190930-133104-Chrome.png

Edit: Now increased to 1400+
Screenshot-20190930-155932-Chrome.png

Last edited:
The name of the show will be TED Talks India: Nayi Baat.
Personal story: This June we visited Mumbai and Mahabaleshwar. My family received an invitation to attend the shooting of Star Plus's TED Talks India: Nayi Baat on 3 June (Monday). We arrived at 5:30pm and started waiting, but there was no news of when the shooting would start even at 8. We had to travel to Mahabaleshwar the next morning, so we gave it up and returned to our hotel. :lol:

While I did not meet any celebrities, I did get to see the YRF Studios, so some pictures are here:

Last edited:
Personal story: This June we visited Mumbai and Mahabaleshwar. My family received an invitation to attend the shooting of Star Plus's TED Talks India: Nayi Baat on 3 June (Monday). We arrived at 5:30pm and started waiting, but there was no news of when the shooting would start even at 8. We had to travel to Mahabaleshwar the next morning, so we gave it up and returned to our hotel. :lol:

While I did not meet any celebrities, I did get to see the YRF Studios, so some pictures are here:

One Word for You @JollyLNB Bhai Fantastic......👍👏
------------

Off-Topic but cannot Resist Myself by asking that Are You there Live Present at the very First SnapShot?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock