General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,456
  • Views: Views 1,792,373
Absolutely. Me, my parents and my grandmother (দিদা) were waiting at the place.
Its really a Candid experience to visit and participate in such events for You and your Family.

Looking Very Handsome @JollyLNB Bhai with SWAG in the Snap with Black T Shirt.😀😉

Hope to meet You personally One -Day. Keeping Fingers Crossed.

Dear Mumbaikars, are you really desperate for a metro line that you needed to wipe out 2700 trees? Hopefully, same humans supporting this gets forced to take part in sterilization program and be massly executed in the name of population control for the good of city.

And expecting anything from this guy by now is useless too. A shameless hypocrite.
Source

Media is desperately trying to distract us from Aarey to Navaratri and Kashmir issue. Imagine if Howdy Modi was going on. Kashmir issue wouldn't even get the airtime.

If Nirbhaya case happened during BJP governments' tenure. News channels would be debating about Pakistan.

Last edited:
Media is desperately trying to distract us from Aarey to Navaratri and Kashmir issue. Imagine if Howdy Modi was going on. Kashmir issue wouldn't even get the airtime.
That's Indian media aka loyal pet of government, they will do anything to serve the master. Look how they displayed IAF promotional video as proof of air strikes while it was clearly said this is NOT a footage of those strikes. ABP News spins IAF promotional video as ‘proof of Balakot airstrike’

Z4PeToq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock