General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,444
  • Views: Views 1,778,261
Its Big Deal Bro,

Its remain unbreakable from last two years, many biggies comes to break but not touched.
2.O, Saaho, Bharat, War, Sye Raa etc etc.

In Que, Dabagg3 & KGF
All are ridiculously overrated movies. This isn't 2017 anymore. Indians aren't stupid. They only appreciate good movies nowadays. Producers needs to promote movies with good screenplay properly. If promoted properly URI would have easily grossed over 500 crores and Tumbbad would have made 300 crores.

All are ridiculously overrated movies. This isn't 2017 anymore. Indians aren't stupid. They only appreciate good movies nowadays. Producers needs to promote movies with good screenplay properly. If promoted properly URI would have easily grossed over 500 crores and Tumbbad would have made 300 crores.

forget to mention PULI & Thughs of Hindustan :blush2:

Just saw Housefull 4's trailer. It is by far the worst thing I have ever seen on youtube this year. I thought no one could have surpass Dhinchak Pooja's Naach ke Pagal record this year. But kudos to producers of Housefull.

Just saw Housefull 4's trailer. It is by far the worst thing I have ever seen on youtube this year. I thought no one could have surpass Dhinchak Pooja's Naach ke Pagal record this year. But kudos to producers of Housefull.

Yes, Housefull 4 trailer is rediclase, I don't whats is the aim behind of it.

Why does random things keeps trending on social media and search engines? 2 days back pregnancy and baby was trending at 2 am. Now Bella Thorne is trending is somehow trending in India. I wonder how many even knows who Bella Thorne is in India.

In cable same isn't required as they provide services by themselves instead of collaborating with third party companies.
So now you agree that they don't pay those charges
:lol:

Who told you cable companies doesn't have to pay fee for licences?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock