General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,780,409
Source

10 years of my favourite movie. What an amazing movie it was. Shame that most of us has not appreciated movies releasing around late 2000s as bollywood moved to more storytelling genres than random action flicks.

durga puja pandel guide (for not missing top pandals of kolkata) i get this list from one of my friend i post this here to my west bengal bros 😊

Bengali news channels were outdoing each other for their Best Pujo Pandal awards for the past few days. After Bijoya (Vijaydashami) everything has stopped.

By the way, are you sure that this is not a printed font? :huh: :lol:

Bengali news channels were outdoing each other for their Best Pujo Pandal awards for the past few days. After Bijoya (Vijaydashami) everything has stopped.

By the way, are you sure that this is not a printed font? :huh: :lol:
bro it is not printed 😊 hand written .
anyway i never hoping pandals in term of award but just dependent on how much distance the pandel is and basis of theme and it is inded bad thing by news channel all puja coverage stopped and political news started after dashami but still people in Kolkata visit pandals becase pndel is still threr till visarjan carnival

Durga Puja is becoming more crazier year by year. This year we have witnessed Golden Durga in Santosh Mitra Square made by using 50 KG Gold worth Rs 50 Lakh...

But If want to feel the real taste of Durga Puja then you have to watch Live Streaming of Belur Math's Puja in DD Bangla. They don't make any theme or attractive looking Durga Idol but they follow 118 years old ritualistic tradition started by Swami Vivekananda in 1901. Worship of the Divine Mother is only things here. You will fill so spiritual and calm. No craziness. Yes young generations won't like it....

Durga Puja is becoming more crazier year by year. This year we have witnessed Golden Durga in Santosh Mitra Square made by using 50 KG Gold worth Rs 50 Lakh...

But If want to feel the real taste of Durga Puja then you have to watch Live Streaming of Belur Math's Puja in DD Bangla. They don't make any theme or attractive looking Durga Idol but they follow 118 years old ritualistic tradition started by Swami Vivekananda in 1901. Worship of the Divine Mother is only things here. You will fill so spiritual and calm. No craziness. Yes young generations won't like it....
Come again? What's the point of having 100s of pandals across India if everybody does the same thing?

Now this is called A Fantastic Harmonical Irony
There is One God & One religion. ......Humanity

This Shot Captured during this Durga Puja in Kolkata
(Shot was taken by One of My Best Friend who by Profession A Wonderful Independent Film Maker in Bangla Film Industry.)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock