General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,788,234
Nothing to worry about, these mails are from change.org which is a globally recognised corporation used by most of common people like you and me to empower our voice together.
No issues anna. It's a reputed site helping millions since ages.
Absolutely Agreed with You both @Abhinav842 & @DJ Roy Bhai about their Wonderful Associations. But Nowadays its a Trend to Open a Fraud Organisation in name of Worldwide Popular Company and Loot Common People. Recently in Kolkata also We Observed a Mysterious Fraud Case by Using A Popular Reputated Brand Name of a Particular Food Outlets and make People Fool by just Vanishing Money from Net Banking.
So in the series in Star Bharat spoked about if We are not sure about anything to the Utmost then it's Our Duty to Refrain Ourselves from any Deal - Registration - Transaction. That's it!!

Absolutely Agreed with You both @Abhinav842 & @DJ Roy Bhai about their Wonderful Associations. But Nowadays its a Trend to Open a Fraud Organisation in name of Worldwide Popular Company and Loot Common People. Recently in Kolkata also We Observed a Mysterious Fraud Case by Using A Popular Reputated Brand Name of a Particular Food Outlets and make People Fool by just Vanishing Money from Net Banking.
So in the series in Star Bharat spoked about if We are not sure about anything to the Utmost then it's Our Duty to Refrain Ourselves from any Deal - Registration - Transaction. That's it!!
Saavdhan India and Crime Patrol are very wrong example to give bro. Try reading about a case based on evidence and investigation. Then you will find "zameen asmaan ka faraak" in actual case.

One of my neighbour (at old place i use to live) was murdered by his friends. They learned kidnapping techniques and murder tactics from these show as they confessed the same on an interview.

Last edited:
Saavdhan India and Crime Patrol are very wrong example to give bro. Try reading about a case based on evidence and investigation. Then you will find "zameen asmaan ka faraak" in actual case.

One of my neighbour (at old place i use to live) was murdered by his friends. They learned kidnapping techniques and murder tactics from these show as they confessed the same on an interview.
but irony is that after seen so many episodes still criminals or fraud maker found themselves behid the bar 😂😂

but irony is that after seen so many episodes still criminals or fraud maker found themselves behid the bar 😂😂
I couldn't get what you were trying to say.

Meanwhile this shows won't bring any difference to people's mindset. They use too much vulgarity for distraction (There I said it) and fictionalize brands. If you are talking about Bhopal Gas Tragedy which killed thousands use the company name Union Carbide Indian Limited (current day Eveready). If you talk about chit funds use names like Sudipta Sen, Sarada and Mukul Roy. If you use everything fictionalized your points are fictionalized as well.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock