General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,469
  • Views: Views 1,801,180
I used to like Akshay Kumar but after seeing his Policy Bazaar ads no more like that much. He is making fun of deaths!:mad:

He can do anything for money.
Bhai! Actors and actresses are act, in their real life. Most of people believe them and follow them. They crush us and making money 😠

I used to like Akshay Kumar but after seeing his Policy Bazaar ads no more like that much. He is making fun of deaths!:mad:

He can do anything for money.

Actually the ads is not that bad you think. You should do a term insurance for your family. In their website you can compare policy from different company. But you have to read all term and condition. This ad also gives a comical relief..

Source

Last edited:
@DJ Roy : Remember you created a poll for refund money if movies are bad? Today youtube recommended me. Watch this, very funny. 😂

Source
The nightmare about that day still haunts me. Although I liked the movie because of coffee I had before the movie. Reviews were enough to ruin it by the time I reached home. Also this happen. 👇
General Chat Thread

Actually the ads is not that bad you think. You should do a term insurance for your family. In their website you can compare policy from different company. But you have to read all term and condition. This ad also gives a comical relief..

Source
DDF Exclusive - Jokes of The Day 😁
☝There is a difference between using Yamraj to give positive message vs fear mongering people to buy their policy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock