General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,524
  • Views: Views 1,821,770
Today I learnt a lesson of paying attention. I have been ordering food off swiggy from a nearby restaurant which is at 3 minutes distance. You won't believe how much I have been paying for delivery and surge fee since last 6 months. Not my fault. My area is marked horribly on maps.
Bro if the place is just 3 min away why order through swiggy u should go there and buy yourself it will definitely saves time

Can you read or understand bengali?

Both look same right? 😁

I think the only difference is that it's in Bengali & in Assamese.

I didn't have to learn to read & write Bengali separately coz in school I learnt Assamese. So my 99% job was done. I just had to take care of the র & ৰ.

Both look same right? 😁

I think the only difference is that it's in Bengali & in Assamese.

I didn't have to learn to read & write Bengali separately coz in school I learnt Assamese. So my 99% job was done. I just had to take care of the র & ৰ.
Only the alphabets are same. Vocabulary is mostly different.

It's written in Assamese not Bengali. It's about Internet ban during CAA protestors.
Yes i know that it's in Assamese, it's little understanding to me. I had Prag News channel before in Hathway (i also have now but don't know the LCN no in Siti). So i was watching the channel to find similarities.. I also like bihu dance on some assamese song's bengali folk version..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock