General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,469
  • Views: Views 1,803,577
Both look same right? 😁

I think the only difference is that it's in Bengali & in Assamese.

I didn't have to learn to read & write Bengali separately coz in school I learnt Assamese. So my 99% job was done. I just had to take care of the র & ৰ.

Are they teach bengali in school also? or only hindi and english for 2nd/3rd language?

Are they teach bengali in school also? or only hindi and english for 2nd/3rd language?
They teach Bangla only in Bangla Medium schools.
In English Medium schools they teach English, Hindi & Assamese till 8th. In 9th Standard we get to choose any one between Hindi & Assamese for Board exams and then students are divided into separate Sections (Hindi & Assamese). English is Compulsory for all.

They teach Bangla only in Bangla Medium schools.
In English Medium schools they teach English, Hindi & Assamese till 8th. In 9th Standard we get to choose any one between Hindi & Assamese for Board exams and then students are divided into separate Sections (Hindi & Assamese). English is Compulsory for all.
Is there anything like Assamese Medium School? I mean all subject in assamese? I read in Bengali medium school.

Yes i know that it's in Assamese, it's little understanding to me. I had Prag News channel before in Hathway (i also have now but don't know the LCN no in Siti). So i was watching the channel to find similarities.. I also like bihu dance on some assamese song's bengali folk version..
Channel number 410.

Is there anything like Assamese Medium School? I mean all subject in assamese? I read in Bengali medium school.
Yes.. those are very common. You can find one in every few kms. All subjects are taught in Assamese. They also have English Subject.

Dadagiri :LOL:

EQp8QH8VUAEdgvW

What is the Difference

Thala, Thalapathy & Thalaivar

Thanks in Advance

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock