General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

6f66d83a7b6a88a074e4c497d9cba1a9.jpg

Source: TS Website

Don't even think about movies... There are some movies that gets telecasted in all channels, those will be played... Even Zee Tamil and Vijay Tv struggling to get movies from DMK and ADMK... Think about these small channels. [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

thisisjagan said:
Don't even think about movies... There are some movies that gets telecasted in all channels, those will be played... Even Zee Tamil and Vijay Tv struggling to get movies from DMK and ADMK... Think about these small channels. [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

TS has all MK group channels or few When I checked in WhatsonIndia it shows only MK TV and program line up is full of Shopping & some comedy shows it will be like Puthuyugam Vendhar I guess.

thisisjagan said:

Today morning I watched Movie in Zee Tamil & Yesterday in Vijay so its highly successful mass movies only with politicians not good movies.

Hello experts,

How to reactivate a deactivated airtel digital tv? what is the procedure? is it possible with customer id only and without registered mobile no.? And how to change the registered mobile no.?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

tjoseph623 said:
Hello experts,

How to reactivate a deactivated airtel digital tv? what is the procedure? is it possible with customer id only and without registered mobile no.? And how to change the registered mobile no.?

Thanks in advance for your answers.
Recharge your account. Some amount will be deducted for activation after suspension. Then call CC. They'll help you to change your rmn

shawl_who said:
all chnls from raj & mk network :huh

btw, which are those chnls :shy

Hope you got the channels list bro thanks for share jagan thambi :luv .. And Tamil cc only confirmed Raj musix , Raj news not sure abt other regional channels from Raj network may or may not be come .. MK network 4 channels confirmed .. Yes , Already adtv have Raj tv , raj dgtl plus :) ..

karan_hdl said:
Does Zee Tamil HD got MIB clearance if it launch soon ADTV will add it soon as Zee Tamil major Programs are nowadays Sponsored by Airtel.So within this one year or So if they Launch Zee Tamil HD Airtel will be one among the first few DTH to add it along with others.

Zee tamil HD don't have license yet if am not wrong?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock