General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

thisisjagan said:
No bro, the disadvantages of using top up is that you have to pay separately for each connections. So, if it's 225 then i have to pay 225*4. This is Excluding my base pack and 270*3. So no way to step back.

But I'm confident that it'll be added.

• Thambi I had a chat with cc reg. this twice in morning they said u have multiple connection means you no need to pay extra charges for addons in child cnnctns ..
  • ie) 270/m is enough ..
  • You have hdmy pack in primary means you can that in child connections too with 0 charges all will come under 270/m ..
  • you just confirm with adtv cc & nodal thambi :) ..

45881dad50b346b04c7cbd55cfe00ca2.jpg

Here you go bro. They are wrong.

Moreover I have a friend who has subscribed to Thangathirai in second connection as they charge separately.

Just realized airtel has not reserved any lcn to add sgs hd and cineplex hd, so chances of these channels coming is very less.

Look at the lcn list here:
Link Removed

movies ok comes just after star gold hd, while cinema tv just after cineplex...

Jp2211 said:
Then I should demand here ABP ASMITA Gujarati......
not only bro abp ashmita ,GSTV,Biz news,news 7 etc gujarati channels are pending we r demanding but airtel only interested in tamil or telegu not gujarat more than 1 year not a single channel add in gujarati section

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock