General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

SarfaRaZ said:
Both channels are different in contents bro n they not mirror of SD channels so they may add different LCNs :k

Yes for cineplex thats possible. But star tends to be a bit strict regarding lcn alignment, so they'll need to change a bit if they wanna add sgs hd I think. And empty slot is there after movies ok though, and I don't think movies ok hd will be coming, so moving movies ok forward by one may be enough.

But whatever it is, airtel definitely missed a trick or two during their mega lcn change...

If everyone wants only their own regional channels, I will also ask for news time assam and north east live!!

Tha.RP8 said:
Yes for cineplex thats possible. But star tends to be a bit strict regarding lcn alignment, so they'll need to change a bit if they wanna add sgs hd I think. And empty slot is there after movies ok though, and I don't think movies ok hd will be coming, so moving movies ok forward by one may be enough.

But whatever it is, airtel definitely missed a trick or two during their mega lcn change...
Bro, star movies select hd is far from star movies hd. Same goes with star sports select hd and i think it will be same for star gold select hd.
So, no need to worry..

Ritesh said:
Bro, star movies select hd is far from star movies hd. Same goes with star sports select hd and i think it will be same for star gold select hd.
So, no need to worry..

But look at this at the bottom:
e45f17070f716d598991edacee700582.png

P.C.: Gssran bro

Tha.RP8 said:
P.C.: Gssran bro

Bro, i have checked this file before. Now you tally it with the current lcn arrangements on adtv. As per the file, where should the star sports select hd should be placed and where is it actually placed in adtv. That's why i said that earlier..

Suresh S said:
Ok bro. In dth firstly added by airtel.

Yes but can't say RDTV might have added or not SD version as they generally add channels at 12 am :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock