General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Jithin91 said:
Nop. Bought the connection from Amazon. Actual cost is Rs.1099 for 1 Month My Sports + Diamond HD.

I was having some balance on Amazon Account. So it costs only 835 for me.

Check Transaction History Whether it's charged as Rs.1099 as First recharge.Usually until free period is over and we come into Monthly Payment Scenario Selfcare will show all sort of wrong info.Then you first remove this pack and Change to Rs.99 my pack plus your HD pack then Change to Infinity Pack if they deduce the amount as soon as you pay you have to go through all sorts of frustrating procedures.

karan_hdl said:
Then you first remove this pack and Change to Rs.99 my pack plus your HD pack then Change to Infinity Pack if they deduce the amount as soon as you pay you have to go through all sorts of frustrating procedures.
Hmm yes .. prevention is better than cure :) .. Having minimum pack is also gud if they deduct also we may lose minimum amount only instead of thousands .. But if we changed the pack means they wont all amount (except long duration packs) instead of that they put 30 days lock in period .. If he request to change infinity means cc or nodal will clear that also (by upgrading pack scenario) .. Your words are absolutly correct .. We cant predict the system :) ..

Gobinaath said:
hmm prevention is better than cure :) .. Having minimum pack is also gud if they deduct also we may lose minimum amount only instead of thousands .. But if we changed the pack means they wont all amount (except long duration packs) instead of that they put 30 days lock in period .. If he request to change infinity means cc or nodal will clear that also (upgrading pack scenario) .. Your words are absolutly correct .. We cant predict the system :) ..

Yes Bro.. One of the worst problem we saw with Airtel last year is Jackpot Pack Confusion only SD activated and All HD left out & channels activated only after contacting Nodal Officer.

Jithin91 said:
Still not able to get you bro..

Actually what this NRC Stands for..?

Nd why this 1926. My Pack is My Sports + Diamond HD = 276+180

My doubt if i recharge for 5250 of Infinity pack, will 1926 get auto-debited before i activate the pack through self-care portal

Jithin bro,
1. Rs.1926 is the amount of your package for which you had paid around 1000 bucks. Regardless of what we actually pay, the self care shows the actual amount. As in your case, you purchased this package at discounted price of around Rs.1000.
2. No, any money won't get debited from your account if you recharge. Ifyou have got 1 month package, then from 31st day your DBR will start.
DBR is Daily Burn rate. It deducts on daily basis.
3. You cannot degrade your pack before 30 days. But can opt for upgrade anytime. I would suggest you to first talk to cc regarding infinity upgrade and then recharge.
I hope all your queries have been answered. If you have more, then feel free to ask here.

Ritesh said:
Jithin bro,
1. Rs.1926 is the amount of your package for which you had paid around 1000 bucks. Regardless of what we actually pay, the self care shows the actual amount. As in your case, you purchased this package at discounted price of around Rs.1000.
2. No, any money won't get debited from your account if you recharge. Ifyou have got 1 month package, then from 31st day your DBR will start.
3. You cannot degrade your pack before 30 days. But can opt for upgrade anytime. I would suggest you to first talk to cc regarding infinity upgrade and then recharge.
I hope all your queries have been answered. If you have more, then feel free to ask here.

thanks ritesh bro. This tells me a lot.

i have already spoken to CC. they told me even now you can change. but its better to upgrade to Infinity on 28th or 29th as my pack ends on 29th.

Ritesh said:
Jithin bro,

If he pay 5250 there is a chance of Rs.1920 deducted that's what his query Airtel CC has worst knowledge regarding all this So its better he just activate 99 pack after free period which will be cleared only when he near his Account Expiry.So he can just Recharge Rs.200 and opt for Rs.99 DBR and activate infinity immediately via Selfcare.

vikash 6827 said:
Any surprise chanl coming tonight

K TV HD as activity going on in 11601 TP and Sun Music available in that TP it might be a good sign for K TV HD addition.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock