General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Was myHD Pack 225 consists of 52HD Channels..?

Now got a msg showing All HD Channels for 225/- on myHD Pack

IMG_20170307_221035483.jpg

karan_hdl said:
If he pay 5250 there is a chance of Rs.1920 deducted that's what his query Airtel CC has worst knowledge regarding all this So its better he just activate 99 pack after free period which will be cleared only when he near his Account Expiry.So he can just Recharge Rs.200 and opt for Rs.99 DBR and activate infinity immediately via Selfcare.
Bro,
1. That's his entry package price.
2. Anyhow, if it deducts, it will be only after 30 days.
3. And even after 30 days, it will be deducted on dbr basis only.

Ritesh said:
Bro,
1. That's his entry package price.
2. Anyhow, if it deducts, it will be only after 30 days.
3. And even after 30 days, it will be deducted on dbr basis only.

Yes that upfront is confusing anyhow he shouldn't recharge immediately for 5250 first recharge Rs.200 & wait for few days atleast in DBR and see that DBR is activated and then he himself via selfcare activate Infinity pack.

Yeah Vikash bro.. that's great news. 36 channels.. woohoo. I sincerely wish, from bottom of my heart, and epiglottis, that in these 36 channels, Ktv HD is also included.

Ritesh said:
Yeah Vikash bro.. that's great news. 36 channels.. woohoo. I sincerely wish, from bottom of my heart, and epiglottis, that in these 36 channels, Ktv HD is also included.
Ritesh bro have u any updte some channl name

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock