General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Yesterday i mailed to Kerala Nodal asking what is Normal NRC shown in my account.

Just now got a call from Nodal office. What Ritesh bro said was right. Its the total payment i have given for the new connection.
Upfront NRC is the last payment received / known as advanced payment received / closed payment

There is no auto-debit in ADTV except DBR. What he told me was just recharge for Rs.5500 and change the pack in selfcare or by calling CC. He is not sure when airtel will close the Infinity pack offer. Till now hasn't given any information regarding it. So told me before recharging call CC or visit website to confirm offer is running. Actually Infinity pack was closed on Jan 31st and was re-launched on Feb 1st. No confirmation on upto when they will run this offer.

Once again Nodal assured all SD + HD Channels will be available in Infinity Pack including all newly added HD Channels, excluding SVOD, Thangathirai, Mecca Madeena

Jithin91 said:
There is no auto-debit in ADTV except DBR.

If you activate any addon or alacarte means then they will take the whole amount from ur account for 30 days .. Afterthat 31st days onwards DBR for appropriate addon topup's :) ..

Gobinaath said:
If you activate any addon or alacarte means then they will take the whole amount from ur account for 30 days .. Afterthat 31st days onwards DBR for appropriate addon topup's :) ..

ya that i know bro. Its not called auto-debit.

Jithin91 said:
ya that i know bro. Its not called auto-debit.

After 30 days your pack will not automatically convert to DBR if you have no balance So Recharge with Rs.200 and wait for couple of days and see that it gets Converted then do the process for Infinity pack otherwise do prior to 30 days remaining period DBR amount will be adjusted.

If you do Infinity Recharge at the last day of your expiry & Airtel consider that Upfront pack as Top up there is a chance amount for 1 month get deducted.

That's why I said Recharge Rs.200 then change base pack to My plan 99 then infinity Recharge that will be a safe bet.

karan_hdl said:
After 30 days your pack will not automatically convert to DBR if you have no balance So Recharge with Rs.200 and wait for couple of days and see that it gets Converted then do the process for Infinity pack otherwise do prior to 30 days remaining period DBR amount will be adjusted.

If you do Infinity Recharge at the last day of your expiry & Airtel consider that Upfront pack as Top up there is a chance amount for 1 month get deducted.

That's why I said Recharge Rs.200 then change base pack to My plan 99 then infinity Recharge that will be a safe bet.

No bro i asked him clearly about that. If you have balance on dth account it will be start debited on 31st day. if no balance dth will be disconnected.

Base package wont be charged monthly from balance on dth account, only on DBR basis after a month. He even told my DBR amount as of the pack am now using. Iam using a 276 montly pack, so if i have balance on my account on a daily basis around 9 rupees will be debited from 31st day daily, for me from March 30th. Add -On pack amount will be debited on a whole from account that too after the 30th day only.

Monthly deduction of base pack is not done from account balance from 2nd month. Only via Daily Burn Rate from balance. If you dont want DBR and want to continue with same pack you can recharge with same pack again for a Month / 6 Month / 12Months. Or if u want to change a pack recharge the account, change via selfcare.

Untitled.png

@Jithin No disconnection Bro for me it went on minus and all.Follow Your own method since you're confident.

Jithin91 said:
No bro i asked him clearly about that. If you have balance on dth account it will be start debited on 31st day. if no balance dth will be disconnected.

Base package wont be charged monthly from balance on dth account, only on DBR basis after a month. He even told my DBR amount as of the pack am now using. Iam using a 276 montly pack, so if i have balance on my account on a daily basis around 9 rupees will be debited from 31st day daily, for me from March 30th. Add -On pack amount will be debited on a whole from account that too after the 30th day only.

Monthly deduction of base pack is not done from account balance from 2nd month. Only via Daily Burn Rate from balance. If you dont want DBR and want to continue with same pack you can recharge with same pack again for a Month / 6 Month / 12Months. Or if u want to change a pack recharge the account, change via selfcare.

@Jithin bro: You are absolutely correct bro & you have got correct information form CC.

@karan bro: please stop confusing him.

Ritesh said:
@Jithin bro: You are absolutely correct bro & you have got correct information form CC.

@karan bro: please stop confusing him.

What is wrong with the way I tell just to be little bit safe instead of recharging at the neck of the moment prior to or after Recharge period gets over and see and confirming the DBR conversion.

@Ritesh Try to understand my last comment since he's confident he might do it his own way but he was confused yesterday and Trusting Airtel CCs looks like a new habit forming as I have seen all sorts of wrong info without any proper solution from Nodal CC as well as a Regular CC.I m personally affected without solution from any side and finally after applying my mind with certain self help from this forum able to get easy solution.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock