General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

karan_hdl said:
What is wrong with the way I tell just to be little bit safe instead of recharging at the neck of the moment prior to or after Recharge period gets over and see and confirming the DBR conversion.

Sorry, It was a request to stop confusing him.
If you are not sure about anything, that doesn't mean nobody else have the accurate information. I am telling him since yesterday about DBR and am sure about this. And on other hand, you are simply putting him in two minds.
Just a request & suggestion, we should sometimes also listen to others.
Just for your information:
Any pack gets renewed in DBR mode only, i.e. after 30 days. Be it Monthly pack or any add-on.
Upfront full deduction is done only for the first time, i.e. at the time of activation of the add-on pack & if you change your monthly package, say from My Plan 99 to My Family (ROI) which costs Rs.399, then only Rs. 13.3 will start deducting and not the full full amount.

Ritesh said:
Sorry, It was a request to stop confusing him.
If you are not sure about anything, that doesn't mean nobody else have the accurate information. I am telling him since yesterday about DBR and am sure about this. And on other hand, you are simply putting him in two minds.
Just a request & suggestion, we should sometimes also listen to others.
Just for your information:
Any pack gets renewed in DBR mode only, i.e. after 30 days. Be it Monthly pack or any add-on.
Upfront full deduction is done only for the first time, i.e. at the time of activation of the add-on pack & if you change your monthly package, say from My Plan 99 to My Family (ROI) which costs Rs.399, then only Rs. 13.3 will start deducting and not the full full amount.

What's wrong with recharging with Infinity pack Amount 5 days before when he gets the recharge intimation via TV and Activate Infinity pack and get DBR adjusted or Recharge Rs.200 and see to that DBR converted Then recharge Balance Amount & activate Infinity Pack what is the confusion or loss in both these ways why I am quoting My plan DBR is 3.3 so few Rs he can save too if he want to do after few days.

karan_hdl said:
What's wrong with recharging with Infinity pack Amount 5 days before when he gets the recharge intimation via TV and Activate Infinity pack and get DBR adjusted or Recharge Rs.200 and see to that DBR converted Then recharge Balance Amount & activate Infinity Pack what is the confusion or loss in both these ways why I am quoting My plan DBR is 3.3 so few Rs he can save too if he want to do after few days.
Karan bro, tell me something.. can he really change is his base pack to My Plan 99 at present?
Asking because as per my knowledge, one cannot downgrade your pack before 30 days.

Ritesh said:
Karan bro, tell me something.. can he really change is his base pack to My Plan 99 at present?
Asking because as per my knowledge, one cannot downgrade your pack before 30 days.

I got downgraded from Mega pack Max HD and activated South Max Max HD prior to My recharge due date and got DBR adjusted too from the dealer who delivered my order via Snapdeal.

Ritesh said:

Sorry bhaiya itz possible bhaiya @ the time i took a new connection in 2014 they activated south economy sports pack 30 days free period .. At 27th day i did recharge and downgrade my pack to SVS on 28th day .. Freebie period is our choice bro want to continiue for 30 days then else we can downgrade @ any time .. Even after as a regular customer i downgrade my pack svs into southmax in 2015 within 30 days (15th day itself) due to business trip outstation .. Most of the cc's wont do that .. All we need to screw them with gud conversation technique .. If we have that anything is possible in adtv :) ..
  • bro just for info i told dont get me wrong plz .. I dont have any thought or part in this conv. Btwn your and karan :) - Thanks bro ..

Gobinaath said:
Sorry bhaiya itz possible bhaiya @ the time i took a new connection in 2014 they activated south economy sports pack 30 days free period .. At 27th day i did recharge and downgrade my pack to SVS on 28th day .. Freebie period is our choice bro want to continiue for 30 days then else we can downgrade @ any time .. Even after as a regular customer i downgrade my pack svs into southmax in 2015 within 30 days (15th day itself) due to business trip outstation .. Most of the cc's wont do that .. All we need to screw them with gud conversation technique .. If we have that anything is possible in adtv :) ..
  • bro just for info i told dont get me wrong plz .. I dont have any thought or part in this conv. Btwn your and karan :) - Thanks bro ..

Not understanding What I am speaking thinking that I argue without knowing anything.Just Saying all possible Scenarios but getting the Name of Confusing others.But why I keep on with the argument is not to show something about myself or anything.Just to explain that I just want to convey something that might be useful nothing more.But it becomes a bit lengthy.

Thanks for this info Sai bro..
@Karan bro, you were right. It's good if the 30 day condition is not applicable for downgrading the pack. Sorry for questioning you for this as i, myself had incorrect info.
@Jithin bro: you are really lucky to be here. All your doubts got clear and with your doubts, i also got new infos by our bros.
This is the biggest advantage of ddf. Cheers to all..

karan_hdl said:
Not understanding What I am speaking thinking that I argue without knowing anything.Just Saying all possible Scenarios but getting the Name of Confusing others.But why I keep on with the argument is not to show something about myself or anything.Just to explain that I just want to convey something that might be useful nothing more.But it becomesa bit lengthy.
Not an argument.. questioning is good. We are not politicians who only either shout or walk off if they dont get anything right.
It might get lenghty but at the end, result is sweet.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock