General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

rahul1117kumar said:
Just an update

I just called CC to upgrade my pack to infinity pack and asked whether new channels added after my upgrade will be available to me, she said we don't have any information on that we can't assured on that.

Has Airtel changed the offer?

almost all CC i spoke told me it will be added.

Jithin91 said:
New Software Update for HEVC box..

Downloading now. The Software version for me was Sept 2016

new version release number :huh

Deepu Darling said:
new version release number :huh

it still shows sept 2016. didnt remember the version of last one.

IMG_20170308_105923575.jpg

Can anyone help me, I am unable to get the new channels from newly added transponder, as my STB is not receiving signal? Do I have to add the top manually or wait for software update??

Duke said:
Can anyone help me, I am unable to get the new channels from newly added transponder, as my STB is not receiving signal? Do I have to add the top manually or wait for software update??
I don't think any software changes are required. You may need dish realignment. Channels are visible in Stb but you get no signal error right?

thisisjagan said:
I don't think any software changes are required. You may need dish realignment. Channels are visible in Stb but you get no signal error right?
Yes

Duke said:
If you have little knowledge in dish alignment, try to do it. A mm change in the alignment will fix. If you are unsure, raise a complaint and an engineer will fix it for you. 150 visiting charges apply.

Also try factory reset, sometimes they do some magic.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock