General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

airtel dth surprise offer

Offered channels are still not working shows "error code 4" South MySports Pack

Optimus_Prime said:
Vikash bro Collecting info from here and there , And doing guess here...
Well people stay awake based on the dates... I Understand nobody forced them to stay awake... But it's still incorrect to play the guess here...

Vikash bro not doing guessing game here many exclusive news he broke here with lcn's , price with exact date then what abt that :huh:huh ..

At that time we are celebrating vikash bro @ sky high why not at that time these questions :huh:huh .. That is world putting our disappointment into another person ..

My full support to vikash bro forever yes he done some mistakes after all he & we are humans but that won't prove he's fully wrong ..

Lets my decision is hereafter I'm not going to share any channel addition info and regarding other related news in any dth GD Thread's ..

One day I may too come across these words in future and my creditablity may doubt here in future I don't want that situation ..

Mouth words are the most sharp weapon in the world won't taken back once its released [emoji120][emoji120] ..

Gobinaath said:
Vikash bro not doing guessing game here many exclusive news he broke here with lcn's , price with exact date then what abt that :huh:huh ..

At that time we are celebrating vikash bro why not at that time these questions :huh:huh .. That is world putting our disappointed into another person ..

My full support to vikash bro forever yes he done some mistakes after all he & we are humans but that won't prove he's fully wrong ..

Lets my decision is hereafter I'm not going to share any channel addition info and regarding other related news in any dth GD Thread's ..

One day I may too come across these words in future and my creditablity here in future I don't want that situation ..

Mouth words are the most sharp weapon in the world won't taken back once its released [emoji120][emoji120] ..

I support [emoji106][emoji108][emoji122]

good decision bro!
here we r asking Vikash Bro , and there Vikash Bro asking everyone "What is the real date of HD addition" :lol :lol

Jithin91 said:
:shy :p  haha i know what this means..

You know anything abt vikash bro brother here and his works :huh:huh ..

You completed only 35 days odd so here after a member of ddf ..

Check vikash bro profile before comment anything abt him here .. Don't forgot members and experts (excluding me) of ddf like vikash bro guiding yours to a gud dth to choose and still helping

Optimus_Prime said:
good decision bro!
here we r asking Vikash Bro , and there Vikash Bro asking everyone "What is the real date of HD addition" :lol :lol

Took another decision too don't want disclose it .. In open post ..

Btwn here too vikash bro asking channels addition
Date to shawl bro , me , and others too coz he didn't think I'm the master here to share or reveal channel additional update here ..

He respect others source too ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock