General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

So @op bro bro I should wait till the free preview of & Privé HD end so dat someone will verify whether the channel will be added or not to that pack ???[/USER]

Last edited:
A new 12 month ARP of Internet TV is now available in selfcare of 6496. Don't know is it a Base Pack or Upgrade Pack..
A 2 Month Upgrade pack of 2996 is also available.

Untitled.png

I was getting that 12M Internet TV BP ARP from last 3 months in selfcare. But BP may stands for Base Pack while 2996 2M is UPG which may be upgrade. UPG pack was added only last week in selfcare. But it could be just Airtel naming issue.

for me only 12 M infinity was only shown.
Ys. bp may stand for base pack
12M Intrnet TV BP code is DTHPKG24427
2M Internet TV UPG code is DTHPKG25825

If you look at the numbers you can figure out that Airtel created 1398 packs between these two items. My point is that UPG pack has nothing to do with 12M BP. Both are created at different times and maybe be unrelated.

A new 12 month ARP of Internet TV is now available in selfcare of 6496. Don't know is it a Base Pack or Upgrade Pack..
A 2 Month Upgrade pack of 2996 is also available.

Untitled.png
Adtv having only 71 HD channel's. But showing 73hd channel of internet pack .any HD channels coming this week.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock